Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Unearthed (Sci-fi, Partner or Group) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ember_Wolf

This is my first Group Roleplay that I have ever tried to host, and I am open to any Suggestions or pieces of Advice!

===============================
The game takes place after a Darkwolf Colony Ship is shot down above a Distant Planet, you play as one of the Colonists who decided to board for your own reasons... Maybe you were trying to escape prosecution? Or perhaps you were simply wanting to settle on a New World?Regardless of why you bought a Ticket, this wasn't your intended destination.The planet having ruins of an Ancient Civilization, explore Cast Deserts, Alien Cities, and Islands to find clues as to what caused the destruction of the first Aliens to set foot here.... And perhaps, even find a way Home...
====================================

This roleplay will contain some Dark Themes such as: Implied Torture, Violence, Implied Opression, and signs of Genocide.

However, I will steer away from explicit content, but those who are uncomfortable with Violence and Slightly Dark Themes are not recommended to play.

I an fine with Groups or with a Single Partner, I want individuals who are Semi-Literate and can type Sentences (Paragraphs are preferred, but I'm fine with most Writing Styles))

Sci-fi Chatacters are preferred, and almost any Race and Profession (With some Light to medium restrictions) is allowed.
Feel free to send me a PM intrested!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ember_Wolf Topic Starter

Woof! Still open!
We meet again.
Ember_Wolf Topic Starter

DragonCore wrote:
We meet again.
Heh, glad to have you back on board! You can send me a DM if you're interested in joining.
if you want we can do this one
amelie-angele

I'm interested! Is there a group I should join?
Caliburn

Why hello there! I’m interested.
Ember_Wolf Topic Starter

Alright! Send me a PM and we can get it started!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Unearthed (Sci-fi, Partner or Group) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus