Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction time!

Hello! I'm Jason! I've never tried anything like this so I'm gonna try my best in rp's and forums! And thanks to everyone who showed me this site! It's really awesome so far! Hope to hear from anyone soon!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're liking it so far, people here are kind, helpful, awesome, and we love newbies! :D

Don't be afraid to ask questions and if you haven't already, go wander around the forums and see what they have to offer.

Welcome again!
Hey hey hey! Jaaa- OW!
Shut up, Jason! We're supposed to be saying hi to this Jason! Get back in your slot! *shoves McRan back in brain*

Sorry about that xP hello.
Apprenticedmage Topic Starter

Oops! I used my real name again! I gotta quit doing that! :)
Bah.
I like the name Jason. It's a cool name. Part of the reason why I named one of my characters Jason. Also because of the Jason science program, considering Jase is a little science nerd.
Anyways, welcome to RPR.
Hello new person!

:D

... Sorry I don't have any cool tricks to show you.

:D Oh well. Welcome to RPR! Hope to see you stick around!
Sanne Moderator

I know I'm a little late, but welcome to the site Jason! :) I saw on your profile you're new to roleplaying. How new is new and how did you end up involved with roleplaying? :D

If you have trouble developing your characters' stories, I strongly recommend looking over Ben's character development guide. It has some super helpful tips and tricks. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction time!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus