Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Drawings and ect

SUP.

WELP, apart of me is bored and a bit interested in drawing a bit out of my range.
I said a bit.
So I was thinking of a drawing others character for free and giving them a theme song and a back story as if they lived in the very world I made for my own characters.
If any are interested, feel free to let me know who would want me to draw and I'll see what I can do and what crazy story I can come up with. {;
Im bored, so, we'll see how long this lasts.

Here's an example from one of my characters and a bit of their story and music I picked for them.
I picked my most loved and used character, which surprise it's MOMBO!

cd730ba2-48a8-4077-affe-7d7ffd136d63.jpg
Thank you Winters for aiding me in this beautiful creation!

MOMBO's favorite song to swing to, it can also be his entry song In posts sometimes. Depending on the story:
đŸŽ”
A bit of random story:

Mombo, like most high classy men of his type can be seen walking into the Humming Bird, if you didn't know what that was, it's a brothel, a legal one at that.
But, Mombo has never taken any interest in the woman, why would he, after all he secretly an admirer of the male body.
No lady can catch him, and he tends to like it that way, however, he does enjoy visiting his sister who owns the place.
It's the only place he can feel free to dance his heart out without feeling judging eyes on him and not wanting to tare them in two for it.

END of example
_
Hope to have some takers.
¯L_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. I do have work, so if I don't get to you right away I will once I get to my work computer. Thank you for being patient with me!
Also, pick one character please. Two or more maybe a bit much out of my interest range.

P.P.S I will PM you the creation, and post it on the forum!
If I can't PM you, I am sorry, you will have to return to the forum and see if I posted your work.

Honestly don't understand why the forums don't notify the person directly of a reply, unless they do, but then they don't for me.... Suck'y.... Eh.

Vance Myers (played by JoJoApples)

Wow! That sounds super neat! What do you think you can do with Vance?

This is super cool of you thanks :)
Veezly Topic Starter

Vance Myers wrote:

VANCE
ed029a826b4062bca4363d2378371922.png
I can see Vance ironically having this theme in the Fey world, not as a theme song, but more as a song while he is strolling down the street on a sunny day in the safest layer of the city, where the towns people are kind, and the woman tend to admire him with an almost awe of dreamy grazes as he walks on by.
đŸŽ”

As for his story in my world.
(Now remember this is totally off of my world and has nothing to do with his prior history, this is to be treated as if he was born in a whole other verse, a new life)
See more

I believe as I have read that Vance is a part of the Russian Mafia. (Hope I got that one right).
Anyways, there is no Russian Mafia in Fey, but, there is something very close, and he fits the bill nicely, sorta.
So Vance growing up with an more then average life on the planet, a loving family, mother and father, he attends school with straight A's and beyond expectations, but finds something rather lacking in his life.

So, Vance takes on a challenge and re-enlists in school, but in the criminal system, which on Fey is very much legal, where he learns the ins and outs of basic crime, how to steal, how to kill, and how to clean up his messes.
But, what is odd is that Vance doesn't excel in this, and it's not because he can't, he's just to nice to go out and hurt grandma Betzy next door just to pass his exam.

Who wants to harm a sweet old lady next door that practically bakes him cookies every week, every week since he has been growing up.
So, he fails.

But, on a stroke of odd luck, makes a friend in the system that knows just what to do to cheat Vance into the higher end jobs that don't need him to pass the system, and to make things even more entertaining on his end, he ends up passing anyways, cheating the criminal system is the greatest A you can get on your final exam.

So in the end, Vance end's up working for the Masked Mafia, the very system that rules the greatest City on the planet, and he gets paid very handsomely well to go around and swap out important paintings that have special cameras inside them in certain districts of the city buildings that require quite a bit more attention then their ruling leader would wish to admit.

But, it pays well, he gets to deal in arts, and spoil his cat back at home in riches with cat food, mouse toys and all the cake he wish he could eat, if he didn't know where to stick it first.

But still, he hasn't found the love of his life yet, not in this world.
How, ironic since he is quite the dashing man to be seen walking around so neatly.

Valentina (played anonymously)

oh man this is really nice!!

UHM-

maybe valentina?? :>
Sasha (played by Pineapple)

Lovely art, and generous of you to offer! If Sasha strikes your fancy ii would love one.
Aka (played anonymously)

Hey veezly!!! Can you draw little elrick? Ya know him and ya love him... The cute ball of anxiety and fluff
What an interesting and cool idea!

Here's Crumorn's and Orlantha's bios if you want to take a look! ^^<3
Vance Myers (played by JoJoApples)

Veezly wrote:
Vance Myers wrote:

VANCE
ed029a826b4062bca4363d2378371922.png
I can see Vance ironically having this theme in the Fey world, not as a theme song, but more as a song while he is strolling down the street on a sunny day in the safest layer of the city, where the towns people are kind, and the woman tend to admire him with an almost awe of dreamy grazes as he walks on by.
đŸŽ”

As for his story in my world.
(Now remember this is totally off of my world and has nothing to do with his prior history, this is to be treated as if he was born in a whole other verse, a new life)
See more

I believe as I have read that Vance is a part of the Russian Mafia. (Hope I got that one right).
Anyways, there is no Russian Mafia in Fey, but, there is something very close, and he fits the bill nicely, sorta.
So Vance growing up with an more then average life on the planet, a loving family mother and father, he attends school with straight A's and beyond expectations, but finds something rather lacking in his life.

So, Vance takes on a challenge and re-enlists in school, but in the criminal system, which on Fey is very much legal, where he learns the ins and out of basic crime, how to steal, how to kill, and how to clean up his misses.
But, what is odd is that Vance doesn't excel in this, and it's not because he can't, he's just to nice to go out and hurt grandma Betzy next door just to pass his exam.

Who wants to harm a sweet old lady next door that practically bakes him cookies every week, every week since he has been growing up.
So, he fails.

But, on a stroke of odd luck, makes a friend in the system that knows just what to do to cheat Vance into the higher end jobs that don't need him to pass the system, and to make things even more entertaining on his end, he ends up passing anyways, cheating the criminal system is the greatest A you can get on your final exam.

So in the end, Vance end's up working for the Masked Mafia, the very system that rules the greatest City on the planet, and he gets paid very handsomely well to go around and swap out important paintings that have special cameras inside them in certain districts of the city buildings that require quite a bit more attention then their ruling leader would wish to admit.

But, it pays well, he gets to deal in arts, and spoil his cat back at home in riches with cat food, mouse toys and all the cake he wish he could eat, if he didn't know where to stick it first.

But still, he hasn't found the love of his life yet, not in this world.
How, ironic since he is quite the dashing man to be seen walking around so neatly.

Omg i super love it! Its amazing! The story is great gosh I need to bookmark this thread sp I can read it whenever I want! Thank you so very much! And the art is just beautiful as well! And yep. Russian mafia.
I'd love to see your rendition of Harley, this is so imaginative 💕
Lewis (played by DarkCrow)

Inches Lewis in nervously ^^;
Neriah Carlisle (played by Dndmama)

Alright. I give in. You're art is really nice and pretty unique. Doubt you'll get to me, but just in case, here's Neriah.
Netharan (played by Arcol)

You had me at free; have a shot at Netharan, if you want.
I like this! Do you do female characters? If so can you d Elizabeth Ray by a chance? if not Micheal is cool too
RimCaster

I would give August.
Jamison (played anonymously)

this is great, thank you so much for doing this! if you have the time i would love something for jamison here <3
Hmm...what about Rylie? If you're up for it?
Jacques (played anonymously)

I have Evelynne here, if you're up for it <3
Always lovely to see kind-hearted people giving away gifts ;;
Mordakai (played by Warlocke)

Hey If you like my boy here Mord, you are welcome to doodle up a little something for him. Very generous of you to offer!
Danico Frazier (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

If Dani here catches your interest...he's not quite finished but yeah...
I love your art style! :3
Veezly Topic Starter

Valentina wrote:
oh man this is really nice!!

UHM-

maybe valentina?? :>

VAENTINA
79286902b0dd49a4966d4cfd03e485c5.png
(sorry for the quality in this one o- o )
Her theme song of my personal choice: đŸŽ”

Now for her Story on Fey:
{Now remember this is totally off of my world and has nothing to do with his prior history, this is to be treated as if he was born in a whole other verse, a new life}

See more

Valentina Perez was born with shit show parents, and to make matters worse, she killed them for being poor excuses for ones anyways!
She was enrolled in the criminal education system, and passed all but some courses of her years with some exceptionally flaunted colors.
Let's just say she knew how to treat the teachers well.

Some teacher.
She may have stabbed one or two a few times.

But, on the bright side of the darker side. She lives now in the Eastern City capital and does her self made business in the 3rd Ring of the City, the ring known for it's edge on the darker side, where criminals hang, and violence is a welcome call there.
As much as she'd love to boss around woman of all colors and pimp them out to the needy dirt bag men that lurk in the mere shadows with they not so clean cut faces, she was outdone by the wealthy rulers daughter.

SOOO, what can she do, exactly what she wanted to on plan B!

Valentina is a popular blogger on the radio of sexual suspense and murder.
Did I say radio, well shucks I did because Fey has no such things as TV's!!
But, she will go and tell her stories to all listening in on Feys the dark side of the stations just how dark and crude the cracks can get when she's got someone she likes tied in her webs and ready for a good time.

And it always ends in a bang, well not so much a BANG!
But a good splash. And she leaves no details out in her pleasure.
How could she, she's got a fan base worth millions going for her!

Sadly though, she doesn't know just what to do with all this doe yet, or were to store it.
But, she will find out, and hopefully get herself some knew toys for her playmates in the creepy shadows of the 3rd layer alleyways.

Wink Wink.

But for now, she lives in a stolen apartment, and enjoys the sweet life of doing whatever she wants, whenever, and no one tells her otherwise.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Drawings and ect

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus