Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Back from the Grave (REDUX OPEN!)

Sarena (played by Cherry_Red)

"What's a hotel?" She looked at him confused. It reminded her of an in when she got there, but on the way there she didn't have much idea if what it was.
Gravedigger (played by Mr_Stick) Topic Starter

Gideon sighed, mentally reminding himself that Sarena wasn't from around here, in more ways than one.

"It is....a place you can sleep when visiting an area outside of where you live." Gideon of course didn't live anywhere. The apartment complex he grew up in burned down hears ago, and though technically he could stay with his grandfather all he wanted, it didn't really help his quest.

Upon entering his single bed hotel room, he sat on one of the chairs and grabbed the phone, using it. "Just relax for now, I'm going to contact my grandfather about your situation. He might be able to point us in the right direction."

Sarena just looked around and she sat down.

((Short sorry))
Gravedigger (played by Mr_Stick) Topic Starter

Gideon spoke with his grandfather on the phone for a few moments.

"I see. Very well. Thank you."

Gideon put the phone down, a little surprised Sarena wasn't asking tons of questions about all the technology around her.

"My grandfather said to bring you to him. Time travel is a dangerous thing and your situation needs to be taken care of as soon as possible."

Sarena was too busy looking at the clock on the wall, brows furrowed together out of curiosity. Then when she heard him speak, her eyes went wide and she looked at him.

"What? Oh, okay." She said.

((We want to pretend someone comes looking for her or something? Make it more interesting?))
Mothra (played by BondJamesBond)

"Where the heck am I?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Back from the Grave (REDUX OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus