Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Special ones

Liliath (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Liliath had decided that sleeping was a better then trying to wake everyone, woke up the next morning. She started her morning, with singing a song. Then she waited as usual for someone to come in with breakfast.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Hephaestus began to check the camera systems. He began to turn some of the nearby systems online, making sure that the facility was ready. Hephaestus noticed that 831 was already awake. "Victi isn't quite happy with you, I'll have to check with her before I give you anything." Hephaestus stated in a cold tone. "I advise you follow the rules, otherwise you may be disposed of." Hephaestus threatened, although he was just trying to get her to stay quiet.
Victi was still passed out on her desk, quiet music playing in her office. She had finished the work she needed to get done, but had started on another than and, well.... She was pretty deeply passed out.
Unit-3081 ''Hephaestus'' (played by Ember_Wolf)

Hephaestus would slowly walk to her room, hoping she had gotten enough rest. He would knock on the door with his mechanical tail, on his back was q magnetic plate, carrying some Caffinated Drink to help her in the morning.

He would set it somewhere for her, before walking out.
Tea? Thank the gods, the systems actually cared and didn't try giving her coffee for once.

Victi lifted her head, feeling, well... sleeping with your face on a desk isn't the most comfortable. She got the cup, and sat there for a moment, staring at it while she woke up some.

Plans for the day: Drink tea once it wouldn't burn her, shower, check the testing rooms, send the subjects to do the tests, recover the data, and petition for other people to be assigned to this floor! The bot was lovely and the twins were obedient, if a bit literal and incredibly disturbing, but she had a weird feeling it wasn't just her lack of social awareness that was making her feel like nobody else was working here. It was very strange to think she might essentially have this entire floor to herself.... Especially with a bratty teek and multiple adult non-resocialized subjects. Something seemed... off about this.

As Hephaestus walked out, he noticed something strange... The Containment Cell locking systems had just done a Hard Reboot, meaning that they were off for a few hours after the subjects fell asleep. Luckily, no breaches had occurred, but Hephaestus remained suspicious. Hephaestus used his Sorting Software to select two Subjects for the first tests.

For now, the hallways were quiet and isolated, the florescent lighting was kept on low brightness. Being in the Dark like this made Hephaestus feel relaxed, most of his mornings were spent walking around the Floor before he had to report to his Station.

Hephaestus went for maintenance and cleaning, after witch he simply waited in one of the Control Terminals until everybody was up.

He would need to inform Victi of this, he felt that something might just end up going wrong.

Liliath realized that they most likely would start doing tests again, something she didn't really want. The last test 2 months ago, had go terribely wrong. Lilaith had been locked up in one of the dark rooms, when she came out off it she was almost death. This test was simply to isolate her more.

But if there was a test maybe she could see other people. She needed to ask one of the guards or scientists about this.
Getting out of the shower, Victi checked over her testing plan. Most of them were simulated escapes on closed courses, meant to seem like there was a flaw in the security while they were being transported to the testing site, when in reality they were already in the course. All of them ended in re-acquisition chambers, and would hopefully get them to show everything they were capable of before then. And see if anyone was actually compliant already, or at least playing at it. Either worked for her, there wasn't enough time for anyone to play much of a long game here.

Hephaestus made sure to download the testing plan. He would engage the sedation protocols to sedate Kamura. Hep eventually decided to walk up to Victi, reporting in. "Right... 104 and 831? I can get them sedated, if you think that is nessecary..." Hephaestus offered, he assumed that would at least be a good idea for 104, due to its unusual Strength and Resilience.

"104 is one of the Newest ones, I suggest he goes first so we know what precautions to take." Hephaestus ran some diagnostics for the course. "Some rooms have been modified to prevent any actual breaches, 104s Re-Aquisition Room, is outfitted with Heavy Tranquilizers."

"Hello!" She yelled. "Hungry!" If the guards would come have a look at her, she could ask if there where more people here, besides the guard scientist and she.
Selene (played anonymously)

Selene woke up. Her body shifted ever so slightly, curling inward a bit. She took a deep, long breath, her torso rising, and her lips closed to hide her teeth for the first time in 8 hours.

Another dreamless sleep, she thought, lifting her head. She slowly, and soundlessly, got to her feet, lazily stretched her stiff muscles, and sat down, facing the window.

Her breakfast would arrive according to the whitecoats and the time was it irrelevant. She could miss a meal or two if necessary, though allowing valuable test subjects to starve was illogical. Weakened weapons were not very effective.

In each cell, a small, white bar would fall in through a small slot. It was tasteless, but contained enough nutrients to get them through the test. Hephaestus was required to keep them Healthy for Reprogramming,and he would do exactly that.

The ammount they got was scaled by their requirements, none of the subjects would get any extra. "You better eat, can't have you starve..." Hephaestus would tell each of them, by using a speaker system in each cell.

They had a few minutes to eat, the calm before the storm.

"What shall I do with them now?" Hephaestus asked Victi. "I'll have 104 in a Stun Collar, feel free to play with him all you want." After all, they would need some good little killers.

Liliath quickly runend over to her food and started eating it like some kind off dog. Liliath thought it tasted weird, but she was hungry that she ate it anyways. Then she asked the question what was the whole time in her head "Who else is here?"

Unit-3081 wrote:
((Also, I really doubt that Selene would even hear about this))

(I’ve sorted it and I apologise.)

Selene studied the white bar but rapidly wolfed down the food all the same. It was not in the whitecoats’ interests to let the specimens go hungry, and she would need as many nutrients as she could get. The stronger she was, the higher her survival chances.

After she finished eating the hybrid settled into a few exercises to loosen her muscles, flexed her claws and toes to evaluate her dexterity and flexibility. Once that was completed, Specimen 305 waited for the next crackle of the intercom.

Liliath looked with curiosty to the white bar, she put her bowl back on it well she waited for someone to pick it up.
Liliath layed back in bed, she was thinking about what they would do with her in the test, a test was scary. They could hurt you, or make you hurt others. Or they would make you kill people. Liliath always had refused to do that, that was scary.
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Seo had just got her job at the Lab, she was excited . She always loved science and biology so this job was perfect! She walked inside, she had heared that she needed to go to someone named Victi who would help her getting started, she quickly walked to Victi her office and knocked on the door
The answer comes from behind her.

"Sorry, was just in the showers. Long night," Victi says, fur still dripping wet, "We can talk while I dry off inside." she opens the door and goes into the office.
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Seo walked after her. "The name is Seo." "They told me you would help me getting started."

Hephaestus quickly sedated 104 and 831 with the Sedation Systems, and made the course ready. He walked to Victis Room, sending a message to the computer. Hephaestus just wanted it over with, so he could try and relax for a moment.

["I've got the Tests set up for when we finally start, I can get it underway if you wanna take a break."]

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Special ones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus