Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Special ones

Unit-3081 ''Hephaestus'' (played by Ember_Wolf)

Hephaestus quickly sedated 104 and 831 with the Sedation Systems, and made the course ready. He walked to Victis Room, sending a message to the computer. Hephaestus just wanted it over with, so he could try and relax for a moment.

["I've got the Tests set up for when we finally start, I can get it underway if you wanna take a break."]
"One moment..." she mutters, seeing the message pop up, "Oh, actually....."

She sends a message to Hephaestus: [If you could take 831 to the course and run their Fool's Exit, that would be good. New hire who needs something to do while I figure out what she's actually supposed to be doing, so I'll have her meet you at secure door A-12.]

Turning her attention back to Seo she says, "If you could help with something, actually, we're running a Fool's Exit test that needs a live hand. Head down to secure door A-12, you should have a Waypoint on your AR system, if you're running it. There will be a security bot there. Be nice to him, and keep an eye on the test. You'll just be watching, collecting the data, and be there to put things on lockdown if something goes wrong, which it shouldn't. I'll send the rest of the info to you as soon as I've dried off."
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

"Alright, could you give me after that the papers of each subject?" She asked but then walked to the place Victi told her to.

--
Liliath felt all of a sudden sleepy. She didn't understood what was happening, that this was part of the test. She passe dout

["Understood, I'll be happy to meet them..."]

Hephaestus noted this, he had some of the machines put Ember and Liliath in front of the Course Doors and arrived at Secure Door A-12 in moments. The mechanical wolf would wait there, trying to look non-threatening to avoid scaring the New Staff. Hephaestus would attach the proper stun collars to 831 and 104, making sure they were online to prevent any accidents.

Hephaestus was silent, simply waiting for the other to arrive. He was extremely paitent, the only noises he made was the faint humming of his Battery and Internal Systems.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember was doing his best to try and stay awake, although the sedative was making it hard to move even slightly. Ember would growl loudly, as if he were angered. "W-Whats going on...." Ember asked, he would attempt to extend his claws, but was stopped by Hephaestus who gave him another sedative.

Kamura was growing angry, he had questions and he wanted answers. At the sight of Victi or Seo, Ember would likely try and lash out. "W-Why am I... Y-You better tell me what a going on, before I slaughter everyone in this room." Ember threatened, although Hephaestus was aware that 104s threats were empty.
Liliath (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Liliath woke up confused, she looked around and saw some kind of animal! Liliath crawled away from him and coverd her face with her hands. She started shivering, she was terrified
Victi towelled herself off before sending all the relevant files to Seo. Once that was done, she began to assemble the structure of her report. She planned to go the observation station Seo would be working from while the test was underway. She doubted anything could go wrong before then.

The course, like the rest of the facility, was very solidly constructed, and while there were items that 831 could manipulate, that was part of the point. It seemed like an ideal course! She just hoped that they wouldn't have to replace too many sentry turrets.

After a while Liliath had decided that the animal was maybe really friendly, she crawled to it and asked "Are you real?"

Ember nodded "Yeah... L-Listen, we need to get out of this place.." just as Kamura daid this, he and Liliath werew both sedated by Hephaestus, they would likely black out relatively quickly.

Hephaestus waited until they fell asleep and then quickly moved them onto their respective courses, then checked the cameas, he saw were Victi was and made sure the course was working. There was a small terminal in the area, just like most other rooms in the Facility. Hephaestus made sure that Embers corse was made to test his durability and stamina, to see if he was capable of combat roles.

[Alright, now we just wait for 831 to wake.]
[I've given 104 a slightly heavier dose, he goes next.]

The 104 Testing Area was mostly reinforced with graphene, just like his containment area. Hephaestus would start the systems up, walking for 831 to awaken.
Victi looked at the statuses on in her ARHUD and wrote back: [Like I wrote, once they wake up, instruct them to proceed to the rooms listed. If they follow, there are standard medical testing systems set up there. Run those and call it done before asking them to return to the start point. If they disobey at any point, let the fun begin.]

((I did make some slight edits to my post, just so you know.))

((Nothing major, I just made it a little longer.))

Hephaestus would have chuckled at that last part, seeming to have found it slightly funny. Hephaestus would switch on a small system to wake up the subjects. In both Testing Rooms, a floor-plate would slide off and a small shocker would extend, giving both subjects a jolt to wake them up. Hephaestus made sure the voltage was scaled, in order to prevent electrocution.

There were some hints and instructions that would lead the two into the right rooms, Hephaestus making sure the two subjects would remain separated.

Despite how he had been forced to fall asleep, it was the best rest that Ember had in a while. He was rudely awakened by a violent burning pain, having been electrocuted in order to stay awake. "What the-" Another shock forced him to move forward a bit, Kamura refused to move immediately , wanting to check his surroundings first.

Liliath woke up again and then awnser the animal its question "You are silly, there is nothing else, this is the world, this is our home. Our place to stay,our place to live." "Hey stop hurting him!" Liliath yelled. "Are you ok?" She asked
Fluro was a little new to this place, but she got the feel of it. Being a guard, she had to keep all the subjects where they were meant to be, and out of trouble. Right now, there was a test going on, so she was currently patrolling the hallways to keep an eye on the other things.

She strolled past the several lines of cells calmly, then sighed lightly under her breath. At least there was other people here, even if most of those 'People' were subjects. Could they even be considered as people? She didn't know. She continued to walk, every now and then peering over at the cells. Eventually, she came to a cell which number she recognised. "831..." She recalled that subject as one of the ones being tested right now. She stood looking at the empty cell for a few seconds, then moved on.

Seo walked over to Fluro "I am Seo new here as well." "831 seems to be the brat off this building." She sighed "They have a test right now."
Fluro stopped walking, and looked over at Seo with a faint smile. "It's nice to know I'm not the only new one here then.." If subject 831 really was the 'brat of this building,' then she hoped they wouldn't be too much of a handful. She thought that they would probably be one of the ones that would struggle to behave, and not listen to orders. She wouldn't blame them however, but it would really make things worse for them; punishments in this place weren't really something that wouldn't be considered as an option. She shivered after that thought.

"I'm, uh.. Fluro by the way." She paused nervously. "I've heard that subject 104 is also having a test? Hope they both go through it well then."

“No i believe They are both struggling, however 831 is for the first time interacting in a normal way with others.”

“Why don’t we have a look at the camera’s then we can see if we need to jump in.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Special ones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus