Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Special ones

Unit-3081 ''Hephaestus'' (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Also, I really doubt that Selene would even hear about this))

((I've made a small edit, so they're alright now.))
Liliath (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Unit-3081 wrote:
((I've made a small edit, so they're alright now.))

((yes but now it doesn't make any sense with Liliath yelling hungry))

In each cell, a small, white bar would fall in through a small slot. It was tasteless, but contained enough nutrients to get them through the test. Hephaestus was required to keep them Healthy for Reprogramming,and he would do exactly that.

The ammount they got was scaled by their requirements, none of the subjects would get any extra. "You better eat, can't have you starve..." Hephaestus would tell each of them, by using a speaker system in each cell.

They had a few minutes to eat, the calm before the storm.

"What shall I do with them now?" Hephaestus asked Victi. "I'll have 104 in a Stun Collar, feel free to play with him all you want." After all, they would need some good little killers.

((Does that fix it?))

Liliath quickly runend over to her food and started eating it like some kind off dog. Liliath thought it tasted weird, but she was hungry that she ate it anyways. Then she asked the question what was the whole time in her head "Who else is here?"
Selene (played anonymously)

Unit-3081 wrote:
((Also, I really doubt that Selene would even hear about this))

(I’ve sorted it and I apologise.)

((Ah, no worries.))

Unit-3081 wrote:
((Does that fix it?))

((yes thanks!))
Selene (played anonymously)

Selene studied the white bar but rapidly wolfed down the food all the same. It was not in the whitecoats’ interests to let the specimens go hungry, and she would need as many nutrients as she could get. The stronger she was, the higher her survival chances.

After she finished eating the hybrid settled into a few exercises to loosen her muscles, flexed her claws and toes to evaluate her dexterity and flexibility. Once that was completed, Specimen 305 waited for the next crackle of the intercom.

((Anyways, maybe something goes wrong st some point? I assume that maybe the locking systems will fail the next day.))

((maybe Liliath after the test is so upset, that she with her powers destroys the lockers of everybody))

((Prefer it to be all of them breaching, not sure to one person.))

((true more would work better, cause Liliath is barely aware she has powers))
((Isn't this what we have the chat for? '^v^))

Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
((Isn't this what we have the chat for? '^v^))

((thats true))

Liliath looked with curiosty to the white bar, she put her bowl back on it well she waited for someone to pick it up.
Liliath layed back in bed, she was thinking about what they would do with her in the test, a test was scary. They could hurt you, or make you hurt others. Or they would make you kill people. Liliath always had refused to do that, that was scary.
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Seo had just got her job at the Lab, she was excited . She always loved science and biology so this job was perfect! She walked inside, she had heared that she needed to go to someone named Victi who would help her getting started, she quickly walked to Victi her office and knocked on the door
The answer comes from behind her.

"Sorry, was just in the showers. Long night," Victi says, fur still dripping wet, "We can talk while I dry off inside." she opens the door and goes into the office.
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Seo walked after her. "The name is Seo." "They told me you would help me getting started."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Special ones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus