Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Character Interpretation

We all know our own characters and what makes them tick, who they are, and so on, but the people that we rp with may read them differently! What are some of the most surprising interpretations other people have had towards your characters or their actions? Did it make you look at your characters differently?

Note: Please refrain from negativity. This is not an opening to vent, but merely a discussion for alternate views on characters.
I have had characters that I think are super dark be responded to positively and characters that I make that try to help and are "good" that get treated worse. To me I always feel it's REALLY bizarre. Even if the character does something good and they know it is good, but their characters respond to it badly. It's almost like they always want something BAD to happen. I wish it wasn't like that.... butttt. It's like people thrive on the drama. To me sometimes I find it disheartening to play a character 'good' because someone will make something bad out of nothing.... And then with a "bad" character will see all the good in them that they can and the character will have really positive experiences, but continue to behave badly. XD And while I enjoy playing BOTH, I always think it's really strange.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Character Interpretation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus