Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
"Sure, I'd rather not be following the spell while driving and sustaining it, so you get to navigate," she answers surprisingly, tossing it back to Drake. It seems to almost have a slight weight off in one direction now.

He didn't need to know that she had also given it back so that he'd be valid prey if he betrayed her and ran off later, at least not yet.

"Tell me which way it tugs as we go.... Oh, and I'm assuming you've ridden behind someone before, but I should still say that you'll need to hold on," she instructs with a sly grin as she takes her seat behind the handlebars of the sleek craft, parting her tails enough to offer the seat behind her to her coerced companion.

She quietly resented the realization that she was actually going to let him touch her, hold her around the waist, even, but at least she could zap him if his hands wandered, and it might win his loyalty more strongly? ....That was how that worked, right? Either way, it would be better than him falling off....

“Ah!” He spins and catches it with a pair of wide eyes and a pleasantly surprised smile. “Uh, thanks.”

He listens to her instructions and his smile widens. “Of course!” Now he’s plenty eager to get going. Maybe Victi’s enthusiasm for the hunt is contagious, of maybe it’s the fact that he just got permission to hold onto her waist. He doesn’t know and doesn’t really care. He climbs into the seat behind the Vixen and wraps his arms around her.

He almost forgets to tell her where to go. “Oh, the shard’s pulling me that way.” He leans into her peripheral vision and jerks his head to the left, roughly southwest.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Her mouth twitches. The shortest path would be back through town and past the inn.... well, people hadn't really gotten back in the way yet that way. Could be worse, but she'd still want to take it slow.

She pulls away from the stable relatively slowly by the standards of the craft's engine, probably around 30km/h or so. Not enough to even start that beautiful shrieking roar the model was so known for. Soon, though, soon. It takes very little time for them to be passing back by the inn one their way to the other side of the small town.
She gently grabs the sword as she gazes at it. "This is such great craftmanship! The design is magnificent!!" Her eyes reflecting the electricity. She smiles wide at Neo then hears a thud at the door. She let's out a heavy sigh and gets up with a stretch. She opens the door with a smirk. "Are you going to stay in hiding forever and remain confused or try and kill me and see how that turns out for you? The third option is we all talk calmly and rationally but I feel as if that one is too simple." She chuckles. "Or rather too difficult for you considering I am a demon... a monster who just has death on her brain all the time. Aims to murder right?" She rolls her eyes. "Typical" she mutters under her breath then is closing the door. "Your choice!" She yells before closing it fully.
The Spartan (played by MangoNekros)

he stepped out, his shield flying back to him. "Fight me, demon!" he commanded
Evelyn (played by Roxy_FNAF)

“Alright. It’s just I’ve never seen a chimera this close to my house.” She chuckles. “How about I help you find your cat? I don’t have anything else to do anyways.” She smiled. She would rather be with someone then alone. She didn’t want to be an easy target. She was glad she didn’t look as paranoid as she felt.
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

At this point Neo had enough.Sure their village was destroyed by demons,but that doesn't need that you destroy all demons.Sure he was half demon,but still.He went out the door and said,"Warden,I know your out there,mostly due to the bodyguard right here.So just come out and we'll talk,before I just let her deal with you."He was trying to be reasonable,but who know where this would lead.
Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros)

He walked out of the bush "Ah, Neo. Attempting to fall into a relationship with a demon? Those back-stabbing bastards will leave you for dead" he said out loud

Neo would growl at this.At this point,he really wanted to hit something and it might be a person.He would take the of his back.The sword would slowly glow a brighter red,as Neo rage grew.He would point the sword,heat radiating from it.Sword

"You would protect a demon?" he raised his sword as well, as he swung it around before driving it into the ground easy enough to be pulled out for later. "She's nothing, only a demon who will eventually kill you. Make the right choice, fighting an experienced Warden is not the way to go"

"Well you don't know when to quit...do you?"Neo would drive the sword into the ground,not wanting to fight."Let it go,that damn vengeance thing you have going on,it's going to tear you up inside.Believe me,I tried to go kill everything due to the that they wanted my arm..."

"Demons killed my entire family, I'm not planning on letting it go. They made me watch them kill and eat my parents. I still have the scenario in my head, the only way to get it out is to kill the demons who slaughtered my family"

"So what?People killed my family,but you don't see me trying to kill everything."Neo sword would appear back on his back,as if it had a mind of it's own."But make no mistake,you and your bodyguard touch her,and I'll make hell look like a slap on the wrist."

"Do you know how it feels to get hold onto the ground while demons eat your family members organs, and all you can do is watch as they laugh at you?" he shed a couple of tears "It was a very painful time I was sent to an orphanage, where I practiced with a stick, using it as a sword, I used to beat up bullies, until a holy knight adopted me and taught me how to fight the pieces of shit that killed my family. I'll never forgive a demon"

Neo would roll up his jacket where demonic arm is and show a scar along the arm."They tried to rip of my arm,but they didn't succeed.My family died protecting me,and they destroyed the house,and took whatever demonic weapons they could find.My uncle's sword and father's fused,creating a sword that I could use."

"Better yet, what's her name?" he pointed at the demon
Evelyn wrote:
“Alright. It’s just I’ve never seen a chimera this close to my house.” She chuckles. “How about I help you find your cat? I don’t have anything else to do anyways.” She smiled. She would rather be with someone than alone. She didn’t want to be an easy target. She was glad she didn’t look as paranoid as she felt.

In light of her familiar going missing, Lisa is a little more desperate for company than she'd care to admit. Despite all of her fears, she's relieved that Evelyn seems interested in helping her.

"I'd appreciate that. There's a section of timber she and I- my cat, I mean, don't bother visiting. It's the last place I thought I would have to look, but..." she shrugs. "Perhaps you could come with me and explain why exactly you're not out for a stroll?" Of course, Lisa wants company, but she also wants the best possible opportunity to discover Evelyn's motive for aimlessly wandering the forest and its surrounding hillsides.
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
Her mouth twitches. The shortest path would be back through town and past the inn.... well, people hadn't really gotten back in the way yet that way. Could be worse, but she'd still want to take it slow.

She pulls away from the stable relatively slowly by the standards of the craft's engine, probably around 30km/h or so. Not enough to even start that beautiful shrieking roar the model was so known for. Soon, though, soon. It takes very little time for them to be passing back by the inn on their way to the other side of the small town.

While the last vestiges of his half-morphed form fade and he returns more closely resembling humanity, Drake tilts his head to the side and studies her face from over the shoulder. It looks like she might finally be trying to curb her excitement. Or planning something. Of course, she's planning something; that's almost all she's done over the few hours they've known each other. Seeing nothing new but that excited gleam in her eyes, he tries to enjoy the ride through town.

It's interesting, how smoothly this strange machine runs. Drake rarely rides horseback (or any-other-type-of-beastback) and he's never considered the experience pleasant. They always manage to jostle you, making a hour-or-longer ride needlessly painful.

Compared to that, this ride is pleasant. Even with a psychopath in the driver's seat, he feels content, albeit rather bored.

To alleviate the boredom Drake decides to make small talk. "You know, I was kidding the first time I tried to buy this thing, but now that I know how much better this is than a horse, I have to know what you want for it."
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

She snorts. "I speant forty years of my early life putting this sucker back together from the scrap heap, hoping that by the time I reached full adulthood and my body could turn upright I'd be able to ride it. It happened. Only one other person is allowed to touch it without my explicit permission, and that's only because she's saved my life a few too many times.... and because she was able to get me some aftermarket upgrades," comes the explanation, "I don't think there's anything anyone could offer me that would make me give it up. I'm willing to show you what it can do, though. You'll want to hold on real tight."

As they reach the outside of the small town, Victi cranks the accelerator, bringing it up to nearly 170km/h, making the bike sing out its shrieking roar of whiring engines. Surprisingly, the wind isn't as brutal as it should be, a soft transparent shell of something shines and ripples slightly as it deflects bugs and leaves and wind-blown dust away from them. There is some wind, but it's heavily slowed down. It doesn't take long for the pair to come into view of the place where three more shards wait...
Evelyn (played by Roxy_FNAF)

Lisa Adrean Adeptus wrote:
Evelyn wrote:
“Alright. It’s just I’ve never seen a chimera this close to my house.” She chuckles. “How about I help you find your cat? I don’t have anything else to do anyways.” She smiled. She would rather be with someone than alone. She didn’t want to be an easy target. She was glad she didn’t look as paranoid as she felt.

In light of her familiar going missing, Lisa is a little more desperate for company than she'd care to admit. Despite all of her fears, she's relieved that Evelyn seems interested in helping her.

"I'd appreciate that. There's a section of timber she and I- my cat, I mean, don't bother visiting. It's the last place I thought I would have to look, but..." she shrugs. "Perhaps you could come with me and explain why exactly you're not out for a stroll?" Of course, Lisa wants company, but she also wants the best possible opportunity to discover Evelyn's motive for aimlessly wandering the forest and its surrounding hillsides.

Evelyn sighed. “Alright. Let’s go and I’ll explain.” She began to follow Lisa to the tree she had been talking about. “I guess now is a good time to explain?” She sighed again. She was having a hard time putting it into words despite it being really easy to. “Well, I’m trying to escape something before it comes for me. I think that’s a good explanation. I’d honestly just rather not be home where it could get me.” She was trying to be as vague as possible. She wanted to tell Lisa why she was out there but she didn’t know if she could exactly trust her. You’re worried now? You literally asked 2 very suspicious questions earlier. Evelyn sighed once more. She instinctively touched her hairpiece again.
Adriannu (played by Katia)

Adriannu looked rather confused when Raven said that if the message is true, then she had already been in danger all morning. Nevertheless, she kept herself busy herself petting the cat in all the places she knew that cats tended to like. Hearing her purr did bring a small smile to the child despite her confusion and concerned for her new friend. The sound of a feline purring was a very soothing sound to her as it reminded her of her mother purring while she cooked dinner.

Raven then went on to say that, no, she hadn't heard her message, but that she had seen the disc that it came from before dropping the bombshell that it resembles the one that "we" got earlier. "By we, do you mean this person you said would be my companion, they have a magic clay shard too?!" However instead of looking happy at this news, Adriannu actually looked extremely wary. "What is this person like? Are they an adult? I don't like adults, they're cruel. Would they try to steal my shard? If they try to steal it...I'll hurt them. No one takes my shard."

There was a starling amount of venom in her voice, and not the petty sort that someone might hear in an upset child. No it and the threat against a would-be thief were delivered with perfect sincerity. It was a complete 180 degrees from the sweet, selfless child Raven had been talking to just a second ago. Yet that sweetness from earlier was also completely sincere and even now she was gently petting Raven with the exact same amount of care. Clearly something had to have happened for a child to act in this way and just as clearly, that something involved adults.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus