Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Awesome! I'll set up the IC.... later. Soonish. Something. We have four, so I might as well get it going.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Awesome! I'll set up the IC.... later. Soonish. Something. We have four, so I might as well get it going.

That’s good; I just finished Drake’s basic info. He needs a complete character summary and I might post an interview for fun.

I'll deal with it at my usual times more. I have a day off, but that means I should probably be productive in life ways like I never remember to be at night.
This is what I have so far. Need to figure out a last name and what kind of clothes she wears. I do have some idea as to her personality/history....Actually, I should probably run the history by you two.
I'll design a part of Jules where shes not an all powerful demon Queen 😅 just gotta give me some time since I work all day today

SeaWarriorRachel wrote:
I'll design a part of Jules where shes not an all powerful demon Queen 😅 just gotta give me some time since I work all day today

I actually recommend that for Jules's survivability, believe it or not. Like we said/implied, Victi will respond to increased threats with increased force, and can go completely rediculous if pushed. Hopefully nobody will need to find out what the "echochamber trick" is.
It’s funny how we’re recommending weaker characters to keep them alive.

DazzlingDragon wrote:
It’s funny how we’re recommending weaker characters to keep them alive.

Sometimes it's better to be prey that can be left for later or is just too much trouble than a rival predator that needs to be dealt with right away. Be a scorpion, not a another fox. :3

IC thread is open, everyone! Questions about stuff should be asked here, of course, but feel free to go play!

IC Thread
Yeah I'll use Jules but imma have her still be a demon if that's cool. She will have her wings and horns but be able to hide them. If I can I'd like healing as her ability BUT if not it's cool
Hey guys, mind giving me a hand? I figured out what kind of clothing I want my character to wear, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it's called. I have some examples of it to show you and I know that it starts with a C.

Anyway here are the examples: Click 1
Click 2

So does anyone know what this garment is called? xD

Edit: Never mind! I found it. It's called a Cheongsam.

SeaWarriorRachel wrote:
Yeah I'll use Jules but imma have her still be a demon if that's cool. She will have her wings and horns but be able to hide them. If I can I'd like healing as her ability BUT if not it's cool

Self healing only, or team healer? Both are fine, I'm just curious. ^v^

She might get some suspicion from the locals, as is know is usual for her, but I have no problem with it. Just no skipping off world or to other planes or dimensions.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
SeaWarriorRachel wrote:

She might get some suspicion from the locals, as is know is usual for her, but I have no problem with it. Just no skipping off world or to other planes or dimensions.

She can do healing of mainly herself but can heal others just not as quickly. It takes more time. Her eyes will also change when she activates the Storm clay piece and when shes healing. If it's cool with yins!
Katia wrote:
Hey guys, mind giving me a hand? I figured out what kind of clothing I want my character to wear, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it's called. I have some examples of it to show you and I know that it starts with a C.

Anyway here are the examples: Click 1
Click 2

So does anyone know what this garment is called? xD

Edit: Never mind! I found it. It's called a Cheongsam.

I enjoy the black one :3

SeaWarriorRachel wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
SeaWarriorRachel wrote:

She can do healing of mainly herself but can heal others just not as quickly. It takes more time. Her eyes will also change when she activates the Storm clay piece and when shes healing. If it's cool with yins!

Magic does spookies, and blood magic definitely does spookies. Is good.
Btw how big are the shards?

Katia wrote:
Btw how big are the shards?

The vase overall isn't exactly huge, it does need to be able to be filled with someone's blood in one sitting, but I'm not sure of exact sizing of the peices. Probably in the 5-15cm range in the key dimension, depending on the peice? Large enough to grip and cut yourself with, and, other than the big plant shard, probably fairly concealable. If you have other specific needs with the size-based use, message me and let me know! ^v^

The vase is probably 30cm tall and about 11 across. Let's say the height:diameter ratio is the natural logorithm for no good reason.
How big is the carnivore shard? Need that information so I can figure out where Adriannu keeps it on her person.

Let's call it 15cm long, and around 4 wide, but narrowing toward one end to a minimum width of 2cm.
I must say, I kind of like the way you two are handling combat so far

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus