Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

The

Hey sorry my phone would not let me log in for a little while after the update. But I’m back now!
No problem @The

Curious, are we going to be seeing this mage/inquisition at the gate soon do you know?
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

With whaever you're planning, I think imminently. (giggles) ~v^
I'll admit the thought of rolling for darkness occurred to me here lol but I'm guessing that's not going to help the whole necromancer dark mage try not to kill a child routine here ha! The emotional pull could rationalize the roll I think, but I'm not sure if I want to go that direction or not.
The

Could be really interesting, but would definitely not help your whole not-getting-killed thing.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Roll! Roll! Roll! Roll! : D

(heheheheheheheh)

goddammitVicti. >v<
yeah that would probably be a recipe for disaster XD

Isabella wouldn't attack anyone, but I don't think the local guards would be very confident of that fact and if they decided to attack her first it could get ugly lol I need to respond to a pm then I'll get a response posted for this, one which hopefully doesn't get Isabella killed this early in the rp XD
The

I guess you can have the mantis back...
The wrote:
I guess you can have the mantis back...

I didn't actually plan for her to ask but in light of what was going on with Lucas, I figured she'd make the request in that particular moment XD don't worry, it will always be 'our mantis' XD (until blood magic gets involved....then I'm not responsible for the decisions that mantis makes, it will be 100% your mantis then hah!)

You two are so cute. ^v^ <3

Uuuuhhhh.... So, we definitely didn't put the vase back together for our own amusement without actually knowing how to break it again, but, like....

Okay, we did.

ummm.....

Look, we'll fix this, just... just give us a bit? '^v^

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Uuuuhhhh.... So, we definitely didn't put the vase back together for our own amusement without actually knowing how to break it again, but, like....

Okay, we did.

ummm.....

Look, we'll fix this, just... just give us a bit? '^v^

Fixed it! Or, well, re-broke it! ^v^ no worries about the artifact everyone, everything good.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

((Alastor continued weaving through the streets he knew so well, eager to reach home. "I'd probably keep the demon thing to yerself. Nobody's going to grab torches and pitchforks where we're going, but plenty of people know how to earn a quick coin off new information. Might get out of hand. And yeh shouldn't have any worries when we get there. Just don't upset the kids and don't piss off the orc and yeh'll be alright."

"... hey Raven? Mind if I ask yeh don't use alley cats in that way? I know yeh didn't mean anything by it, just a bit of a personal gripe."

As they ventured further into the city, the scenery around them became more derelict. Run-down houses and weary eyed townspeople lined the streets. "Welcome to my stompin' grounds. It ain't any kind of noble's district, but at least it hasnt got the stuck up leeches. Our destination's just ahead." Alastor pointed ahead to a building that stood above the ones around it. The two-story building at least had the luck to have a fence surrounding its perimeter even if it was run down, and a few kids chased each other around out the front. "My palace. The city's oldest orphanage."))

((... uhhh, whoops. How do you delete posts? I meant to edit, but I must have hit reply instead :| ))
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((As far as I know, you still don't. But now! you just edit them to be ooc posts and people can just look at the game as IC making nice helpful tabs.))

((Awesome, I'll quickly do that then. ))

Why do I have the awful feeling that unleashing Victi will make things easier for some of your characters? '^v^
Oh this is good....Isabella almost shows her shard to the guards, but looks to nadia for guidance, who shows her shard to the guards....now Isabella will 10/10 follow suit hah.....I'll be able to post in a few hours

Oh you poor boos.

Welll.... how to write this properly? '^v^ Things may be about to go down....

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus