Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Enjoy Your Life, Lovelies

Enjoy every damn second of your life. Every last one. Take your time. Don't rush. So what if you're late getting to work or coming home? Life goes on.

To think if I would've walked at a casual pace, I probably would've walked past the crosswalk where I JUST got hit on. Don't worry, it's not bad, I'm ok. No lasting damage. Just shaken up and stuffs, sprained ankle. But timing is everything, it's weird. I was in such a rush to get home... I'm ok with taking my time now.

Just live a bit. You should, too.

Life really is a fragile thing and one unexpected moment, it could be taken from you. I got so lucky. But not everyone will. I may not again.

Contrary to popular belief, I didn't see my life flash before my eyes. I just sorta went blank. It was just a couple blocks away from home, too! So at least I was close to home. :3.

But yeah, point is... as far as we know, we only get one life. Don't try to rush too much.
Holy moly girl.. I am SO glad that you are okay. If you need anything let me know, I know things like that can really shake you up. :/ Hope your ankle improves quickly and keep that life loving feelin!
Oh my goodness! Im glad you're not seriously hurt!! <3 hope you recover fast!
Thank goodness you're alright, you are definitely lucky to survive like that. Life definitely is precious, and allll too often, we're in a rush. I think my friend wrote a poem with this point, and there was a car crash in it. Your post here just kind of reminds me of it. Someone eating while they drive, texting while they drive, etc, because we 'don't have time'. But I am so glad you got out of it okay! And thank you for the reminder to slow things down and smell the roses :)
It is incredible how a split second in time can be a terrifying reminder that you've only been given one life and you should live it the way you'd like to.

I'm glad that you are alright. <3
Oh wow, I'm glad to hear you're okay. That could have gone horribly wrong! It does remind one's mortality, doesn't it? Life suddenly becomes that little more precious. I hope your ankle's doing okay!
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Yeah everything's a-ok!

I just rush too much. Walk too fast. I was paying attention but yanno, you can turn right on red and it's dark outside n' stuff like that. So I guess it's just a lil mistake. But I got soooo lucky. And so did he I think. I coulda been one of those douchenozzles that sue over any minor thing haha.

But yeah, it's crazy. CRAY CRAY I SAY. Thanks you guys for the support though. C:.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Enjoy Your Life, Lovelies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus