Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Gods of Thy Unknown (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yarguul (played by Findus)

Cower and beg, for I. Yarguul the Cunning. Has entered the realm
Notkan (played by Godzillarman)

*summons a sword made out if lightning
MangoNekros Topic Starter

Neat
“Too many noble warriors makes for a bad game,” The succubus General cooed, flexing her wings, “I’d like to give the darkness a fighting chance, if you’d have me.”
The Grim Reaper (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(You can join, as a demon, I suppose?)

"Mark my words, succubus. You shall perish before you can kill the innocent humans"
(Absolutely! I love playing for the bad guys so I saw my shot and I’m jumping for it!)

“Awe, you think you scare me? So cute. Humans are so frail... if you want to save them, you had better have some strength to back up your words~”
The Grim Reaper (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(Alright! You're in!)

It sneered, a large scythe forming in its grip. "Your fate has been sealed, demon" he pointed at her with the scythe before vanishing

When you guys are ready, click the link to the IC:

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=72751&p=1#4823215
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

A knight appeared from a pillar of flames, his amour still burning,”I love crushing people hopes,” the Knight crossed his arms,”So, these puny heroes will die by my sword,” the Knight said while pulling out a sword.
Igni (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"There can only be one Deity of Fire" the god pulled out his Magma sword. "And I don't see you taking my place"
Scarlet (played by Dark_Cupid)

"I am so joining this battle if you will allow me to be a soldier for the allies." She is on one knee with her head bowed in respect.
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

“Who said I was a deity?” The knight ask,”Maybe I’m just skill with fire,” the knight said smiling under his helm.
Igni (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(If you want to start, head over to the IC)

Scarlet wrote:
"I am so joining this battle if you will allow me to be a soldier for the allies." She is on one knee with her head bowed in respect.

(Just enter the IC and have at it!)

*pulling out his syth and jumps down from a from a near by mountain "hey am I missing sything"

(where is the ice at?

Monika and Lutz Rote wrote:
(Absolutely! I love playing for the bad guys so I saw my shot and I’m jumping for it!)

“Awe, you think you scare me? So cute. Humans are so frail... if you want to save them, you had better have some strength to back up your words~”

Hey, the RP started

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Gods of Thy Unknown (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus