Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gods of Thy Unknown (IC)

MangoNekros Topic Starter

(Ok.. I guess)
Shrewd (played by Maxemax)

"yesss... we shall go now to the three gods, and intimidate them so."
Scarlet (played by Dark_Cupid)

She turned back around and was heading towards the pedestal closest to the beady-eyed zombie looking one. "I can do this."
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight nodded to Scarlet,”Thank,” the Knight then feel like something big was about to happen, he then walk over to the map area.
Yarguul (played by Findus)

A wave of unholy energi booms out between you all as a portal opens ontop of a pillar near you all, out jumping a goo-like tree with one eye and a cackling imp

"HAHAHAH! Foolish gods! we shall send our legions soon! destroying you all!" he said while cackling maniacally.

Scarlet immediately pulls out her sword and points it towards the beings that came through the portal. "Just my luck."
The Grim Reaper (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

They all turned around, but the gods already knew. "Heroes, prepare arms," it said as a scythe appeared in its hands "Destroy the demons!"

The knight turn around when he hear the boom, the knight back away from what was happening,”Dang, that one ugly-looking tree,” the knight said in disgust.

I wave from atop the 10 feet tall pedestal to the red-headed woman "Hello! We have come to destroy you. Try getting atop this pillar, stupid." He then looked over at the knight "You arent too pretty yourself, dummy!"

The imp bursts into laughter.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The Babadook made its fangs and spikes grow even larger and it charged at the Tree and Imp, growling like a ghastly being

Scarlet glared at the tree and snarls. "What makes you think I am a woman, maybe I am a man." She doesn't want her gender to be revealed to anyone because her family wouldn't approve of her choice.

(I'm gonna have to walk my brother to summer school soon, so you're gonna have to hold on for a little, guys"

“Hey, that was very nice,” the knight said in a joking tone,”Oh, by the way, you mind if I join?” The knight ask while pulling out a sword,”I need some fun right now.”

"OH SHIT THAT THE BABADOOK!" The tree pointed down as he stayed pillar "Im so gonna Mindblast(TM) the hell out of you if you try to climb this pillar, you've been warned" He then pointed at the woman "Lady, I might be goo-tree, but even I can see you have breast"

(True factes, tree)

"because we are the pillarmen!" said the imp while striking a pose.

She turned red under her helmet and growled. "Shut up and fight!"
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

It seemed that the Babadook turned transparent and made his way to the, before attempting to claw them with a scary expression

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gods of Thy Unknown (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus