Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Lair of the Khajiit (CLOSED)

Fawn Hallah (played by Wolfzone92)

"Nice shot!! Keep it up! If we keep up our guard, I'm sure we can get passed them!"

Fawn kept her shield in front of herself and her team. Without warning, her eyes began to glow yellow and the markings on her shield did as well.

A magical barrier, small but enough to protect the small group, formed.

"I'm not sure how I'm doing this or why. Not sure where this magic is coming from. But I'm sure glad it's helping us."

Fawn looked back at her team. "Should i try to see what else this magic is capable of?"
Gnome Wizard (played by Krispythekritter)

Qash was glad to see that their spells were having some effect. Their magic was enough to take down the first of the ash spawn. It was not much but they could work to whittle down the rest of the ash spawn. Qash glanced towards the next ash spawn but her attention shot towards Fawn. The barrier was useful but she did not want the woman to overextend herself. Magic could be draining if one was not properly trained in the art.

"Don't overdo it, Fawn. We may not be able to keep you safe if you get tired or weary."

While Qash normally encouraged others to explore their gifts this was not the time for it. Their lives were hanging in the balance. She wanted to make it through the maze and beat the owner. Her mind focused at the task at hand. Her eyes darted back towards Fawn to see her expression.

"The barrier is useful. Focus on defense for now, Fawn."

Her words were trying to cheer up Fawn. She looked like she wanted to explore her own magic more. To test the limits of her abilities. Qash would head closer towards the nearest ash spawn to unleash another cold blast towards the beast to slow it's assault against their group. She was confident that the others would lend their support to finish off the second threat to their lives.
Dulirn (played by Juls)

((Rolling again! Just cause I enjoy chancing it!

1 Death of Dulirn or Urir
2-5 Spell backfires and/or Injury
6-11 Ineffectual
12-19 1 Ash Spawn Destroyed or Neutralized
20 Both Ash Spawn Destroyed or Neutralized
))

Edit:

Now feeling quite over-confident, Dulirn gathered another a ball of pure magical energy into his hands and hurled it toward one of the remaining Ash Spawn.

Unfortunately, it found the edge of Fawn's magical shield and deflected up into the ceiling, showering sparks and a bit of rock down onto them. Not enough to cause them any harm, but certainly enough to be surprising.

The Ash Spawn that Quash was freezing in place seemed not to be moving, but the 3rd moved forward to attack...

rolled 1d20 and got 6
Dulirn's (sometimes) amazing magical feats!

Fawn Hallah (played by Wolfzone92)

"Okay! I will keep up my defenses" fawn yelled back. With each strike she kept her shield raised. Bam! Another strike. And again it was blocked. Fawn was holding her own against these beings.

She took out her sword after Dulirn blast of magic shot off of her shield, just in case these creatures made a counter attack.

"We gotta hold them off as long as possible. I'm not sure when we will be able to break form to go get what we came into this room for."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Lair of the Khajiit (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus