Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A world without fences (OPEN)

Apollo Knight (played by Rhythm)

Sure,Apollo was from a rich family and all,but did she ever have any fun? no.Her parents had left for a business trip she couldn't go with them.She stayed in a foster home in the meantime,since everyone else in her family was busy with their own affairs. One day she was looking out her second floor window I wonder what the worlds like out there,beyond these walls,to meet other people,who actually get to have fun.. she thought.She played around with the little name tag necklace she liked to wear.I'll go out there tonight she declared in her thoughts. When night came,she made sure her foster was asleep,and She went downstairs ,and quietly out the door.She shape shifted into a little puppy,a black furred puppy,so she'd blend in with the night ,and with a "bark" she ran off into the night,she was happy to explore this wonderful place.
Xeron (played by Tashesto)

By running far enough you would see a tall man through a glass restaurant window getting yelled at as if he were asked to leave. It escalates to a point in which he is literally being pushed out through the door, it took about two people to shove him out onto the street where he rams into a pole then falls down into a small water puddle.

He lays still there for a couple seconds until you notice he's trying to drink up as much water as possible from that small water source. Either this man has no taste-buds whatsoever, or is a raving lunatic. He spits out some loose gravel or asphalt and scrapes it off his tongue with his teeth then looks around the street.

While he sits under the street light, looking as if he had nothing to do, you get a good long look at him. He wears large black boots, a pair of navy blue cargo pants and a white shirt covered in grime at this point. You can see a weapon, a large combat knife in its sheathe strapped to the left side of his hip and you take a guess that that's the reason the restaurant threw him out, that or he was only asking for water and couldn't pay them for a meal. The last thing you can clearly see is his face covered in dirt with his short brown hair that's all over the place yet despite all this it seems like a rather friendly face.

You see him stand up groggily as if he were drunk or just very tired; and he wipes off his muddy hands on his white shirt, showing off even more dirt. He walks to the left and nearly hits the pole again but makes a strange twist maneuver to avoid it. He looks like he's got no specific destination, he'll just keep on wandering.
Apollo Knight (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

Apollo in her little dog form ran through the night,the little puppy,had noticed the young man eventually,she had followed him,she saw his looks,despite all the dirt.She didn't mind that.a friend...? she thought.She decided to check it out. She ran after him,and stood infront of him,looking up at him with dark brown puppy eyes.She couldnt speak like a human when she was in the shape of an animal so she said "Bark" rather then hello.

Was walking towards nowhere when he noticed, a puppy. He looked down and stared into it's eyes and suddenly just broke down. He sat down and started petting the puppy. "Hi there, whassa puppy doing on the streets like this at night? D'aww," He patted you on the head twice and stopped petting, then he looked at his surroundings.

"Do you know where I could find a good source of water? I'm really thirsty and a restaurant kicked me out back there, and I don't see anywhere else that's open."

Takes a small amount of time to ponder why he's talking to a dog, then stands up. He searches his pocket for something and finds it. It's a small candy bar he begins to chew on, and he goes to a window of a nearby store with a bunch of clocks in it. "The time would also be something nice to know..." He muttered to himself.

Apollo liked the feeling of being petted,it was filled with care.When he stopped petting her,She remembered seeing a public water fountain near by,very nearby,it was brand new,they had just added it.Apollo walked over to Xeron and tugged at the leg of his pants to get his attention.To tell him to follow,to do something.She kept tugging at your pants leg,hoping she wouldn't make a hole in them with her canines.

He felt the tugging on his pants and was suddenly very happy that they were made of a heavy duty fabric because puppy teeth are sharp. He looks down and notices it's gestures for him to follow it. He follows the puppy to the water fountain that you had seen nearby, and Xeron looks at it with a very happy face. Before he makes it to the fountain though, he trip over a small step and falls on his face.

He gets up and remembers to take it slowly this time, as he feels like he has no coordination at all. So he slowly walks towards the fountain and starts drinking water. It's almost as it doesn't end, he drank from the fountain for a full 9 minutes before he finally finished. "Ahh, that tastes good! Hey, thanks there, little puppy!" He pets you a bit more then finishes the bar of candy he was eating, and he throws the wrapper away.

"And that's why I talk to animals! They always seem to know, then they help me," He says aloud.
"Except for cats... I hate those stupid little furry-" He cut himself off and you get the impression that he must have had a bad experience with cats. He sighs and sits down on a nearby bench then looks back at you. "What do you suggest we do then? And what should I call you anyway?"

Apollo had looked up at him,glad that when he fell on his face it didn't cause a bloody nose or anything. He must have been extremely dehydrated or something.. she thought as she had watched you drink from that fountain for the full nine minutes. She walked over to the bench and sat infront of you on the pavement,wagging her tail with delight,She tried to say what her name was but it just came out as a "bark" .She remembered the little name tag around her neck that said Apollo Knight in bold letters.But how was he going to get him to notice it.She had an idea,it was worth a shot.She got up and walked over to him,placing her front paws on your knees,hoping he'd be able to see the silver name tag handing from the navy blue collar.

"So should I call you 'Bark' then? Or... No wait, what're you trying to show me?" He sees the tag and you see a relieved look on his face.

"So I don't have to call you 'Bark' at all, Apollo. That's good."

Now that you're close enough, you can tell that when he fell, he did bruise his nose. That or all the blood got washed away by the water he drank. His white shirt is now a wet, dirty mess of a blob you could barely call a shirt anymore. "What strikes me as odd, Apollo, is that you don't seem too dog-like to me, despite the features... It's strange. That or dogs here are much different than other places I've been to! But there's something about you I can't quite put my finger on, oh well. You helped me, and I guess that deserves a thanks!"

He continues to pet you while sitting on the bench. Even though he doesn't show it, you can see vague signs of fatigue all over his face. He then stretches his arms and back until you hear his arms pop. He looks about as surprised as you do when it happens, but he just stretches then relaxes, almost falling asleep, what with it being the middle of the night and all.

Apollo started wagging her tail with delight,It takes her a moment but she finally notices the bruise on your nose,she gives it a slight lick,hoping to make it feel better,kinda like most dogs do,when their masters are hurt or something,even though you weren't her master. Oh,you have no idea she thought once she heard you say the that you don't seem too dog-like to me.She loved being petted again,but when you stopped petting her she took her front paws off your knees and sat back down,acting like quite the obedient dog. Wonder if i'll let him find out on his own that im not really a dog,or show him by choice. she thought with her little 9 year old mind.She noticed he was about to fall asleep.

"Your aura seems... Strange, so many different signatures, I can't... Oh wait! Are you? No, yes? Can you shape-shift? That would explain the larger aura I see as well as the dog on you're using right now, as well as the intelligence."

As he waits for your answer he roots around in his pockets for something else and starts chewing on another bar of candy. He even surprised himself that he had another.

aura..? She didnt really know what that meant,but she figured it was something that led him to the truth about this little puppy. She tries to say "Yes." but of course its just a "bark" Im never going to get used to that. So she justs gets up and wags her tail as a yes.

He knew that most of what he just said probably didn't get to you, so he just laughs for abit in your response. "I haven't seen an actual shape-shifter in a while. The last one I met disappeared by turning into a goldfish and swimming away," He laughs.

"This is a peaceful city, isn't it? It's a nice break from my everyday traveling. I may... May stay here for a while..."

And about a minute of silence after that sentence, he fell asleep on the bench.

I've never tried to turn into a goldfish before..huh..she thinks. She notices your asleep,so she jumps onto the bench,and lays at the end of it.

He yawns and wakes up at approximately 9:43am, he could tell the time due to the sun's position sometimes. He looks around for the little shape-shifter puppy but first walks over to the fountain and drinks some more water.

Apollo was nowhere to be seen,she had went for a night walk.She couldn't sleep.Soon enough ,Still in her puppy form she runs back to you. Later today,i'll turn back into a human...my paws are starting to hurt..

He picks you up and gently places you on his shoulder. "Let's go out into the WORLD!!" He starts confidently walking off into a random direction, and neither of you have a clue where you're going or will end up.

"So where did you go this morning, Apollo?"

As he walks on the sidewalk, he patiently awaits an answer from the puppy, even if it's just a bark.

She was a bit abided by him picking her up and placing her on his shoulder.She barked twice.."Bark bark." She looks around at the surrounding as they pass by the buildings and all. I'll show him my true form,if he puts me down sometime..

"Ooh! Let's go in there!!" He runs into a random diner that kicks him out for bringing a dog in. He walks over to an alleyway and sets you down.

"If I'm going to get us some food, I need to go in there myself... I'll be right back. Stay HERE."

He walks off back to the shop and is in there for a good 45 minutes before returning with food. "Here you go!" He places down a couple burgers, some fries, chicken planks and more. You wonder how he got all that with how much money he seemed to have had before.

((I'm done for now, I'll be on tomorrow! Thanks for RPing with me! ^^))

Apollo sat down in the alleyway.Doing as she was told.As soon as he was gone,Apollo turned into her original form.A little 9 year old girl with straight blonde hair and grey eyes.Wearing a purple tshirt with a black jacket,and a pair of baggy jeans with a slight bit of dirt on them, a pair of flat bottom boots,and of course,the little name tag necklace She sees you return with food.. (^-^ No problem,I'll be looking forward to continuing the rp tomorrow then).

"I hope you like hamburgers and french fries!"

He sets up a small portable table and places the food on it. The table is rickety because two of the legs are a smaller height than the rest. It was obviously a defective table someone else once used. You know what they say, 'One man's trash is another man's treasure'. Xeron starts eating one hamburger slowly then opens the hamburger up and adds some ketchup.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A world without fences (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus