Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A world without fences (OPEN)

Apollo Knight (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

"..t-thanks.." she said in her little soft voice.And this time,it wasen't a simple bark.Apollo takes a few fries at hand and starts to eat them,honestly,she didn't want to seem stingy or something..she was strange like that.

Wonder if my fosters realized i'm missing,ah oh well,its probably no big deal.. she thought
Xeron (played by Tashesto)

"It's nice to finally hear you talk, Apollo!"

He continues eating his burger, then moves on to fries. You're quite surprised to see how much this man could eat, and you notice that the extra food he brought was for himself, and not you. Not that you could eat 3 hamburgers and two boxes of fries anyway.

"So, what's a kid like you doing out here? Being a shape-shifter and all. By the way, is this world like some where law forbids shape-shifters? Because I can never tell..."

Indeed,it was surprising,to her ,it was like he was a bottomless pit eating that much. She looks at you with grey eyes."Never got to explore or wander around places,so i figured i would go out and explore." she said with a simple tone."The law thing,..i'm not sure.."

"Mmn, I was just curious, because I know of some places where the law is like that. It may not be here."

He's onto his second burger going for the third when he suddenly stops eating. He starts hitting his head with both of his hands, frantically. He finally goes over to a brick wall and whacks his head against it with a great amount of force, you could see the cement keeping that wall together crack a bit and one of the bricks he hit is now far inwards. He sits down with his hands over his head, then with what seems like effort, gets up again and walks into the fast food restaurant.

Not even 15 minutes later is he back with a bunch of cups, full of ice. He calmly sits back down by the table of food and pours one of the cups of ice on his head, and distributes the rest of the cups on the small table, making it an even smaller place to eat. He smiles weakly, though you're probably still a bit scared of what just happened.

She starred at the crack/inward brick in the wall for a moment,then at him,frightened,then looks back at the wall,unsure of what in the world,better yet,universe,just happened. She looks back at you,and watches you pour ice over your head,unsure exactly why,she was very confused at this point.Frightened,and Confused. She notices the weak smile.

"S-sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to it's just... Agh! This pain takes a b-bit of getting used to... My brain does this sometimes. Don't worry, I'm fine!"

He finishes off some more food then stands up again after chewing about 5 cups worth of ice. "So where do you think we ought to go next? i have no clue, and it'll take about a day or two before I can travel elsewhere... So I may as well do something while I'm here."

Apollo finally calmed down a bit,becoming less frightened "This place is big from what i've heard,i'd guess theres many places to go.." Keep in mind,probably the only public place she got to see before was a store or something at the most.

"So, about my earlier question... About what you're doing out here. Won't whoever you live with be worried about you by now??"

“My foster probably is worried,yes,but more than likely she'll get to caught up in her affairs to worry.” Apollo starts messing with a piece of hair,not sure if what she just said was actually true.

"So, you're a foster child then?" Xeron starts chewing on some fries that he bought while waiting for you to answer.

“No..not exactly ” she said as her eyes looked down at the table“Just my parents,both of them,they are always busy with work and nobody else in my family wants to deal with me,just do what they want”

"That's a shame... People like that don't know how ignoring a child can change the child over years," He finishes off a box of fries and moves to the next.

Was ignoring...the best thing to call it? she thought as she looked back up at you,saying nothing,She got out of the subject. She was curious,she got up and went from a 12 year old girl to a little arctic fox.After all she found shapeshifting fun.

"How do you shapeshift? Have you ever told anyone else in your family that you CAN shapeshift?" Xeron asks as he finishes off the last box of fries and grabs one more cup and starts loudly chewing on ice.

Apollos fox ear twitches as she thinks ,she turns back to a girl long enough to answer “not sure,it just comes to me,i focus and i just can” she turns back to a artic fox and shakes her head no to the other question .
She never told her family about her being able to shapeshift.

"What do your parents do for a living? I mean, you speak of them like they're busy people, so if they're busy enough to not have noticed you leave in the night and be gone for the day so far... I'm just wondering."

Apollo sat down and turned back to a little girl “They're probably on the other side of the world by now on their business trip, they're business people.Busy all the time.”
She closed her eyes and thought for a second,she opened them to see Xeron was gone..gone?
guess he had something to do she thought.She turned to leave and walked away from the alley,maybe she'd meet someone else,Onward to possible adventure!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A world without fences (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus