Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character Interactions 2

Nobody (played anonymously)

"He's fragile, so I don't want him to see me just yet" He spoke, his voice a low smooth baritone, with an accent like from the victorian era.

The boy, whom had been looking out the window, to Nobody's surprise, opened it and stuck something onto it. A normal yellow sticky note. The boy felt like his legs were made of jelly, as he closed the window and leant back onto it, heart beating fast. He felt like he owed whomever it was a thank you at least, so he thought that he might as well leave a sticky note back
Mother Nature (played by Dark_Cupid)

She smiled, "That is so sweet that you're giving him a friend"
Tib (played by Burrito)

It kept scooting forwards, eventually tiring and stopping, it's tongue hanging out.
Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros)

He approached it, trying to pick it up. "Good box..." he said
Tib (played by Burrito)

It snapped at him halfheartedly, before a quiet rumbling, almost like a purr rumbled through it when he spoke.

"I suppose" he then looked at her, "Perhaps would I have the pleasure to know who you may be?" he asked, reffering to her. Moving some of the tree branches to see the boy was apparently called, seeing the boy leave his room sadly and hesitantly, looking at the sticky note one last time before closing the door. Then, and only then did Nobody walk out of the safety of the tree's to aproach the window and remove the sticky note, prying it off the window and walking back to the trees, not really looking at it.

She smiled, "My name is Mother Nature, I take care of the earth and make sure all those who live on it are happy. Especially the young children who need to be inspired."

Tib wrote:
It snapped at him halfheartedly, before a quiet rumbling, almost like a purr rumbled through it when he spoke.

He picked it up, poking it. "Kinda cute..." he said
Tib (played by Burrito)

It opened it's.. mouth? with a yawn, nipping at his finger, although not entirely trying. It's eyes closed as it fell asleep in his hand.

He smiled, before setting it down. He could bring it on his adventures, but he didn't know what it would think about that
Tib (played by Burrito)

As it slept it shuddered, shrinking and turning into a small broze ring, with the same emerald eyes as earlier.

"That sounds... nice. But I suppose you can't be everywhere" He said, looking down at the stiky note once he walked back into the tree's. It read: 'I really appreciate what you're doing for me, what should I call you?' His hole face seemed to light up, he wanted to start communication! He hadn't realized he could already be at that stage, it usually took him about six months usually, so for the child to want to communicate now showed he trusted him, which made his heart swell.

Tib wrote:
As it slept it shuddered, shrinking and turning into a small bronze ring, with the same emerald eyes as earlier.

He looked at the ring. Did it want to tag along?

((That's so cute. It's like a cute baby, but it's inanimate objects))

Nobody wrote:
"That sounds... nice. But I suppose you can't be everywhere" He said, looking down at the stiky note once he walked back into the tree's. It read: 'I really appreciate what you're doing for me, what should I call you?' His hole face seemed to light up, he wanted to start communication! He hadn't realized he could already be at that stage, it usually took him about six months usually, so for the child to want to communicate now showed he trusted him, which made his heart swell.
She walked over to him and read the note, "May I ask who this child is? He seems really important to you if you're so prideful and happy that he wants to call you by a name."
Tib (played by Burrito)

((Yep))
Tib (played by Burrito)

It seemed to light up slightly when he looked at it. It rolled towards him a bit, the energy required to change forms taxing it immensely.

"He's a child I'm caring for, of course, it is my purpose to find those that are broken and heal them. I am prideful because usually it takes at least six months before they want to speak to me" He said, feeling a little strange, and all of a sudden realizing that to her he might seem really weird.

"Oh wow, that is so amazing and wonderful, I go all over the world to bring happiness to the children of the world. I'm happy that someone else is trying to help a child in need."
Tib (played by Burrito)

((Lillith just in the corner allowing the wholesome bonding))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character Interactions 2

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus