Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character Interactions 2

"I think vampires are intriguing, as long as they don't sparkle. Otherwise, if they're dark or compassionate, should be for an interesting to find out."
Derrick Maddellore Jr (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

Faren Belkovich wrote:
"I think vampires are intriguing, as long as they don't sparkle. Otherwise, if they're dark or compassionate, should be for an interesting to find out."

“I myself being a vampire can assure you that my kind does not sparkle no matter what you see in movies or T.V. shows regarding vampires but most of us are indeed dark and somewhat compassionate”
The Wanderer (played by Burrito)

It chuckled quietly, moving out of the corner he was in. "Ah, vampires. An ancient race, that's been corrupted and twisted by the imaginations of humans." It said, the same shadows making up it's eyes flowing around it like a mist.
"Amen, no sparkly vamps." She dances around, thanking the gods that they left one of the dark creatures alone.
Scarlet (played by Dark_Cupid)

"You know that may seem cool, but trying sharing one body with multiple personalities that make up the host person. Now that is something unique that none of you can compare with."
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“...You’ve already gone and lost me.”
LaDerrick Brown-Jones (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

Lon wrote:
“...You’ve already gone and lost me.”

“I’m pretty sure I’m on the same level of lost as you are right now”
Bubbles (played by Dark_Cupid)

*giggles and holds a bloody knife* Hi everyone, it's me again, I just want to ask one thing. Wanna Play?

Bubbles wrote:
*giggles and holds a bloody knife* Hi everyone, it's me again, I just want to ask one thing. Wanna Play?

“I don’t think I wanna play
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Bubbles wrote:

"Uh... no"
Bubbles (played by Dark_Cupid)

*pouts* Aww why not? *whimpers*

"Nice going jerks, your going to make her cry." She glares at them

Scarlet wrote:
"Nice going jerks, your going to make her cry." She glares at them

“Don’t blame me ok, she had a knife and I don’t wanna die today” he said as he crossed his arms

"She's only five years old and is the only thing that's left of our host's innocence. She normally doesn't carry weapons but our host's innocence is corrupted."
Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros)

He was panting heavily. "I did it... I escaped Lillith..." he said, as he sat on the ground
Lillith and Demon Sister (played by Dark_Cupid)

"You escaped who now" she was standing off to the side with her three pets and was smirking.

He moved a couple steps back. "N-no... please... leave me be" he said

She started laughing, "Now why would I want to do that for? You belong to me, forever and always."

He coward away. "Just let me be... please..." he said

"I don't want to and I'm not going to" she gave an evil smirk

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character Interactions 2

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus