Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character Interactions 2

LaDerrick Brown-Jones (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

“Since when did someone belong to someone else? I thought that wasn’t what we’re supposed to do nowadays”
Lillith and Demon Sister (played by Dark_Cupid)

"I am a demon and I have all rights to own him, he is my mortal slave"
The Wanderer (played by Burrito)

It spoke again, having fallen silent for a long time. "Ah, slavery. An outdated concept, in my opinion. I personally prefer contractual obligations more than those enforced with pain and fear." It said in response to Lillith.

She scoffs, "I only want what is rightfully mine and that is my slave, the Warden."

It nodded and faded back into the shadows, not wishing to get into an altercation.

((For all zero of you who care, my spooketh is a primordial creature that wanders the earth aimlessly.))
Lilly (played by Dark_Cupid)

She quietly walks off to a small corner and huddles in on herself and whimpering, "I want to go home. This is no place for me." Her anxiety getting worse.

"Ah, but this is a place for all who wander, an.. in-between place, that is neither here nor there." It said, appearing behind Lilly.
Lilly (played by Dark_Cupid)

She jumps and screams and takes off running, "Scarlet! Help me!" She was on the verge of tears.
Scarlet (played by Dark_Cupid)

She groans, "Leave us alone, we don't need your crap right now." She crosses her arms and glares at the creature.

It returned to the corner it had come from, simply waiting there for something to happen, as it had not been in a room with this much energy in a long time.
Bubbles (played by Dark_Cupid)

"Scarlet? What are we going to do?" She gives her the most adorable face ever.
Scarlet (played by Dark_Cupid)

"I don't know, but we have to calm down Lilly and make sure she's okay and also we have to stop the virus that's affecting our host."
Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros)

"May I please be released..." he asked

"No, I refuse to let you go. After all you're my favorite toy." She smirks at him.
Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros)

He blushes a little "Please... i'll give you as much gold as your heart desires..."

"My heart desires you, my sweet mortal toy." She walks over to him.

It watched Lillith and The Warden converse, silently cataloguing their interactions into it's mind.

She continues to walk towards the Warden, smirking while she does.
Derrick Maddellore Jr (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

“Well if this isn’t weird then I don’t know what is” said the vampire that flew down from the ceiling and looked around

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character Interactions 2

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus