Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Lab (Accepting!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

OMG I love this character already!
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"thank you" she smiles
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Your ID is A-007, don't forget it
can i join with my character Liliath as a specimen?

What is Lilliath that makes her a specimen?
Clyde Whistler wrote:
What is Lilliath that makes her a specimen?

She is a half animal/half human. In her human form she gots telekenis and in her animal form she is a fox. She acts most of a time like an animal in her human form

Hmm... I guess. Your Specimen ID is A-008, you can join the IC
Clyde Whistler wrote:
Hmm... I guess. Your Specimen ID is A-008, you can join the IC
Thank you
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

Could I join?

Well, my Rp has a lot of characters, yet I won't turn anyone down... i'll ask
Go for it, just dont spam :P

you are A-009
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

Cool!
Heya :3 I noticed the rp and it sounds pretty cool so far. If there's any roles you need maybe, then I would be willing to join in. I honestly don't mind if I can join in or not though, if things are getting a little crowded then that's perfectly fine.

Join in as what though?
I'm so sorry! I didn't see this forum, so I kinda just posted In the actual RP. So sorry If I caused any trouble, but if you still are accepting, I would love to join! It fits perfectly with my character's origins. If you have more questions about my character, or if you will take any recommendations for cell arrangements just ask me! Thanks so much!
My character also doesn't have an actual "Name" so I just chose S128. However, I can change it if you wish.

Sure! Her name would be A-010, but you can keep the name if you'd like
Nobody (played anonymously)

Are you perhaps still accepting?
I would love to join as this character! I completely undertand if not however, and it is perfectly fine if you are not comfortable with the character. I just thought he would fit right in! XD
Nobody wrote:
Are you perhaps still accepting?
I would love to join as this character! I completely understand if not, however, and it is perfectly fine if you are not comfortable with the character. I just thought he would fit right in! XD

We could use more people in this RP! We're trying to get it more active, (Everyone went quiet and then I joined to get it more active again.) Of course, it's not my decision, but in my opinion, I think it would be nice.
:)
Nobody (played anonymously)

That is indeed very nice of you to say, but I'll wait a little and see if the original creator of the rp accepts Nobody,

also, what do you think of him? I think I might wanna add a tail, but idk.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Lab (Accepting!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus