Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Lab (Accepting!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

I think th robot would be fine, and sure, bring another character
I'm thinking of making a demon. Have any idea on how to suppress her powers?
I mean I have demon in there but idk how the surprises her powers lol
oof. Well I might just ask to throw Miyuki in.
A lot of my characters are supernatural and might be fun for this if your still accepting!

I have Afol who’s a Phoenix with a military background, he can take human form though. I also have Cielle, who’s a Reaper which could be interesting. She has a human form. There’s also Akari, who’s a Nightmære And also has human form. Or I could play Quetzalli, a Quetzalcoatl/feathered serpent dragon who’s blind and can take human form. And finally Nightfrost, a dragon who had been crystallized for 10,000 years and has taken a human form to explore the world.

These are just characters I think would be fun to play with the prompt, I’m only looking to play one character so if you’re still accepting do you have a preference as to what I play?
Sorry I’m having trouble choosing a character so I just gave mini descriptions to see if there’s anyone specific I should play if I’m accepted lol
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"why is no one talking in the room?"
I am still waiting for miyuki's approval or disapproval.

"well, that is a smile that would make liza scream at first sight"
aren't we dming?

"i am talking about your picture"
My personal PFP or this one
Yes
:P
Sorry, i'll go.
.-.
it seems like the person who runs this RP is barely online...

"i mean this one"
oof

"we all have lives away from the roleplays, but we always come back because we prefer this life"

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Lab (Accepting!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus