Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Lab (Accepting!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sumeshi Ozu (played by Dragon_Eye)

Quick question, will the scientists and stuff be observing, or testing strength and drawing blood too? Sumeshi Ozu is a snake man of mine, I figured he'd be perfect but wasn't sure what the people would do to him. Just wanna know, cuz he sure doesn't like needles and he's probably one of the specimens that would fight back if they weren't just observing XD
And don't worry, he isn't op.
-CoolShortie-

Indeed they are fluffs-
I can play the Shitak just fine for this, thank you! I'll get my post up pretty soon.
MangoNekros Topic Starter

Sumeshi Ozu wrote:
Quick question, will the scientists and stuff be observing, or testing strength and drawing blood too? Sumeshi Ozu is a snake man of mine, I figured he'd be perfect but wasn't sure what the people would do to him. Just wanna know, cuz he sure doesn't like needles and he's probably one of the specimens that would fight back if they weren't just observing XD

We would accept your'e character, and we have things to apprehend naughty species (cough cough giant robots) they would draw blood at some point
Sumeshi Ozu (played by Dragon_Eye)

MangoNekros wrote:
Sumeshi Ozu wrote:

We would accept your'e character, and we have things to apprehend naughty species (cough cough giant robots) they would draw blood at some point

I dunno how to join, guess a guard could drag me to a cell cuz I think that's where everyone is atm? but they're also talking, so is it free time?

Yeah, a new character of mine is introduced, i'm also dealing with someone who simply hopped in the Rp. Go ahead and join, starting in a cell
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Do you want Tyra to already be in a cell be a cell? What time is it there?
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

May I join now? Using Ace, he is more interesting than my other. I guess.

hmm... maybe
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

im only using tyra is that ok? ( she suppresses her powers unless they get her mad. i though they have to wear sun glasses around her since her main ability has to make eye contact or she wears unremovable sun glasses unless removed by a guard. )

He is a demon, causes fights, and can shapeshift, with invisibility to, so can I? He won't break rules or such

I guess

Would you want a guard to drag him in, to start? Or shall I just make him appear in a cage?
I want to join pls!

Well... you need a character
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

I could use Redstar
Litrix (played by Burrito)

Interested in joining, and hoping this char would work.

Sure!
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

I'm interested, I could have Kat has some kind of powers?

sure :)
Heya, well, I would be willing to join if I can :3 Sorry for not responding earlier though, heh. Would this character be fine though? I'm still working on a few things, but it shouldn't take too long to complete everything.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Lab (Accepting!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus