Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

He smiles and follows him around. "So, how long have you been at the lab?" He asks as he laces his fingers in Afols.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘I’ve been asleep for a bit, but uh, are you boyfriends?’

He looks around confused at the voice in his head. "Um... Afol? Who is speaking? I mean we aren't technically boyfriends... yet." He winks at Afol.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘I hope I’m being clear here, no one is touching my dong, right?’
“About 4 months now.” Afol smiled before chuckling softly “Oh, that’s Venom. He’s one of the residents here, a telepathic dilophosaurus.” He then spoke to Venom with a slight blush from the comment Thomas made, “We aren’t boyfriends, we’re going on a date though. And don’t worry no one will touch you there.” He gave a soft chuckle

"I will not touch you there. I promise." He says back to Venom. He then looks at Afol with a big smile. "Date huh? Well, I am glad you see it that way too." He says softly as he leans into him slightly.
Afol smiled back, gently moving his arm around him and rubbing his shoulder a little. “Ready for coffee? I have a surprise once we get there.”

His cheeks lightly turn pink as he leans into him. "A surprise? Well, I like you more already!" He smiles and nods as he wants to get coffee wit Afol
((Lmao who needs flirting skills when you have surprise shiny things? XD))

Afol smiled, nodding. “I hope you’ll like it! Ready to go?” He asked curiously as he got out his car keys

"I am ready if you are." He smiles as he follows him. "And I am sure I will love it." He says and tilts his head. "I do feel bad though... I didn't get you anything." He says with a small sigh, but still smiling.
Afol smiled softly and walked with him to the car “Don’t feel bad! I wanted to surprise you since Alyson told me about something you like.”

He smiles warmly. "Awww, you are sweet and handsome? Alyson knows my type more than I do." He says with a cute chuckle as he gets into the car.
Afol got into the car as well, chuckling “We might be in the same boat, she seems to know my type too if she gave me your number.” He then went into his bag, smiling. “One of the residents here is a descendent of Quetzecoatl, and she’s a rock carver. I brought her a couple of stones and she made it into this for you. I wasn’t sure what animal you’d like so I told her any.” He chuckled

He smiles wide with excitement. "Queszecoatl! Wait, this is too precious! If I had a job where I had a desk I would totally put it there. But I know just where to place this little guy." He smiles with a childlike amazement as he gazes at it. He then looks at him. "I'd hug you if I was in the car." He smiles warmly, his heart filled with warmth
Afol smiled happily, “I’m glad you like it!” He then got out of the car and gave him a gentle hug before he opened the car door for him, “If you want I have some newspaper to wrap it in for safe keeping. And maybe if you’re lucky I’ll be allowed to show you more sometime!”

((Wait am I still in the car? Im confused XD))

"I really hope I am lucky... I would love to see more!" He smiles as he hugs him back gently.
((XD lol probably still in the car. I thought Thomas was outside of the car for some reason XD))

Afol smiled “Well next time you’re at the facility we can ask her! Who knows, maybe we’ll get to ride off into the sunset on a dragon’s back.” He chuckled as he slowly got out of the hug and turned on the car

He chuckles sweetly. "I would enjoy that greatly." He says as he holds his hand out. "A dragon huh? I would definitely love to do that with you." He smiles and looks up at him.
Afol smiled as well, nodding to him. He gently grabbed his hand before chuckling “You’re already making my heart fly like one.”

He smiles softly. "Who? Little Ol' me?" He chuckles jokingly as he points at himself. "Well then... I am happy I am not the only one on cloud 9." He smiles as he gazes at Afol with his eye.
04bab8d3fce316916d2ff7f17101e55c.jpg

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus