Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Lmao who needs flirting skills when you have surprise shiny things? XD))

Afol smiled, nodding. “I hope you’ll like it! Ready to go?” He asked curiously as he got out his car keys
((That's also a flirt skill actually- boost it more by showing shiny things! xD))
((XD All the shiny things!))
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I am ready if you are." He smiles as he follows him. "And I am sure I will love it." He says and tilts his head. "I do feel bad though... I didn't get you anything." He says with a small sigh, but still smiling.

((Thomas does love shiny things))
Afol smiled softly and walked with him to the car “Don’t feel bad! I wanted to surprise you since Alyson told me about something you like.”

He smiles warmly. "Awww, you are sweet and handsome? Alyson knows my type more than I do." He says with a cute chuckle as he gets into the car.
Afol got into the car as well, chuckling “We might be in the same boat, she seems to know my type too if she gave me your number.” He then went into his bag, smiling. “One of the residents here is a descendent of Quetzecoatl, and she’s a rock carver. I brought her a couple of stones and she made it into this for you. I wasn’t sure what animal you’d like so I told her any.” He chuckled

He smiles wide with excitement. "Queszecoatl! Wait, this is too precious! If I had a job where I had a desk I would totally put it there. But I know just where to place this little guy." He smiles with a childlike amazement as he gazes at it. He then looks at him. "I'd hug you if I was in the car." He smiles warmly, his heart filled with warmth
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((This is all precious :0))
Afol smiled happily, “I’m glad you like it!” He then got out of the car and gave him a gentle hug before he opened the car door for him, “If you want I have some newspaper to wrap it in for safe keeping. And maybe if you’re lucky I’ll be allowed to show you more sometime!”

((Wait am I still in the car? Im confused XD))

"I really hope I am lucky... I would love to see more!" He smiles as he hugs him back gently.

((I like to be precious XD JK Thank you))
((XD wait I thought he said if he wasn’t in the car before XD Lol ignore the part about having to get out of the car I think!))

((I just meant being in the car and hugging is hard XD so idk where they are now XD))
((XD lol probably still in the car. I thought Thomas was outside of the car for some reason XD))

Afol smiled “Well next time you’re at the facility we can ask her! Who knows, maybe we’ll get to ride off into the sunset on a dragon’s back.” He chuckled as he slowly got out of the hug and turned on the car

He chuckles sweetly. "I would enjoy that greatly." He says as he holds his hand out. "A dragon huh? I would definitely love to do that with you." He smiles and looks up at him.
Afol smiled as well, nodding to him. He gently grabbed his hand before chuckling “You’re already making my heart fly like one.”

He smiles softly. "Who? Little Ol' me?" He chuckles jokingly as he points at himself. "Well then... I am happy I am not the only one on cloud 9." He smiles as he gazes at Afol with his eye.
04bab8d3fce316916d2ff7f17101e55c.jpg
Afol smiled back at him warmly, a small blush on his face. He then hummed curiously “So which way to not crappy coffee?” He chuckled, “You already know the way to my heart.”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus