Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

((Aww they're already messing around with each other XD))
Afol nodded and he then jumped slightly before realizing “Hi Thomas!” He chuckled, turning around to greet him. “Its nice to meet you!”
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Please, like I would miss an opportunity to meet you sooner." He chuckles and holds out his hand. "Plus I came to steal you away for some actual good coffee." He chuckles with a sexy grin.
Afol smiled and he shook his hand with a soft chuckle “That sounds amazing right now, I’ve had nothing but cafeteria coffee for weeks.”

He lifts his hand to his lips and gently kisses it. "Well, I am glad you agree. For a minute there I thought I would have to carry you out of here." he chuckles with a sneaky and cheesy grin. "Why don't we get out of here then." His smile softens slightly.
Afol chuckled as well with a soft blush, “Would you like me to lead the way? This place can be confusing sometimes.” He smiled at him as he gave his hand a gentle squeeze

"Only if you continue to hold my hand." He winks up at him since he was only a few inches taller than he was.
Afol smiled “Deal.” As he lead him out, he told him about what was where when they walked along. Before he went to the cafeteria earlier, he had picked something up in case things went well, and he had it in his small bag over his back

He smiles and follows him around. "So, how long have you been at the lab?" He asks as he laces his fingers in Afols.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘I’ve been asleep for a bit, but uh, are you boyfriends?’

He looks around confused at the voice in his head. "Um... Afol? Who is speaking? I mean we aren't technically boyfriends... yet." He winks at Afol.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘I hope I’m being clear here, no one is touching my dong, right?’
“About 4 months now.” Afol smiled before chuckling softly “Oh, that’s Venom. He’s one of the residents here, a telepathic dilophosaurus.” He then spoke to Venom with a slight blush from the comment Thomas made, “We aren’t boyfriends, we’re going on a date though. And don’t worry no one will touch you there.” He gave a soft chuckle
((**going out for coffee, he didnt say date XD))

((dang i had a response for date XD))
((XD lol he said date now))

"I will not touch you there. I promise." He says back to Venom. He then looks at Afol with a big smile. "Date huh? Well, I am glad you see it that way too." He says softly as he leans into him slightly.
Afol smiled back, gently moving his arm around him and rubbing his shoulder a little. “Ready for coffee? I have a surprise once we get there.”

His cheeks lightly turn pink as he leans into him. "A surprise? Well, I like you more already!" He smiles and nods as he wants to get coffee wit Afol
((I see the hook-line-n'-sinker romance here, just over text and already holdin' hands and everything lmao))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus