Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Alright, going swim for a little))
(( I’m amazing like that ))

((While Clyde isn't there))

Valdis Gate wrote:
// Valdis doesn't drool over guards ;3

((But Clyde is hot. {According to some gay friends I know}))
((Clyde isn’t really Theron’s type, so...))
((I think I’m going to head to bed. It’s about 2 AM and I gotta get up in a few hours to take my brother to summer school. Talk to you all later!))
(( I'm not of any importance to this RP right now, but there, its 1 am and I got packing to do to more, so unless something happens I can be apart off. I'll see ya later))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Okay so heres the situation I am struggling with. I cannot keep up... like at all. This is going waayyyy too fast for my likes. I feel like I cant fully say what I want to get out in fear that it will interrupt someone elses sentence. It's also really challenging to get to know people when things are happening so fast. I know I am not the only one who feels this way. And I get it. RPs are exciting and you want to respond right away and move things along but oh my goodness, some people on here can't even get a word in without the scene changing. I know Jules has a lot to say but can never bc the person would leave bc of time change or something.

My solution is to slow the pace. Dont jump right in and then make things change so quickly. Talk to someone. MAKE SURE YOU ARE READING EVERYONES STUFF. This way you know where people are and whom they are talking to so that you don't interrupt unless it is important rp wise. It's honestly getting frustrating to watch and do. and a little anxiety inducing.

IF you have an suugestions please let us know! I want to do this rp, But I dont want to get a headache.

This all being ssaid its like 3AM for me and i have work in the morning so if i sound cranky it's bc i have had one crappy day. Other than a few nice things today. Sorry for this PSA but i just needed this to be said))

((You're right, I'll slow it down, good night))
(( yay and thanks, the best rps are the ones where you explore characters, not feeling rushed then get frustrated. Anywho, night))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((No youre new and trying to play catch up I get that so no worries. its not going anywhere so its okay to read it and come back later.

I wont be here most of tomorrow I work, Dr. apt bc im ill, my grandpa passed away today so I am seeing my family, and who knows what else. If I make it at all tomorrow. I would prefer I didn't have a novel to read when I do return otherwise I may need someone to recap.))

((I guess the Insomnia kicked in))

((What? The guard and A-002?))
(( at lest something is happening ))
(( hey, thanks for letting me apart of this rp. But I don’t enjoy rps with a lot of people and characters, since it’s to busy with people and it’s to hard to keep up. So I’m not really handing fun and Wanna stop. So I’m just gonna skip out on this one, thanks for letting me join though))
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

((i’ll See y’all later I’m going to go see my grandmother in her trailer then I’m gonna sleep for about 5 hours))
((gotta go))
((If I'm being honest so much has happened I dont even know what's going on anymore.... I may have to drop))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus