Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Wisdom teeth pain management

If it's bone pain in the actual tooth, I would say just keep it clean and be careful with it. If your gums feel swollen, something cool might feel nice on them and help the swelling go down. Then they probably won't hurt as much.
I like to eat yogurt and warm oatmeal when I have toothache. They're not really sugary if they're plain, and so they won't sting your injury too much.
:) I'd also say, drink plenty of water! It'll help keep you healthy and your mouth likely won't get dried out, which might be something that causes pain.
Anyway, I hope it turns out well. :) :) :) :)
Yikes! I just had my bottom two wisdom teeth pulled (I have six and I'm due for another surgery to get those top ones out next year) because they were giving me a lot of pain too. Quick question, which wisdom teeth are cutting through? And have they been partially erupted for long? It could be that some food has gotten stuck under the gums if the teeth are half exposed, which could be the cause of your pain- it was the cause of mine.
Tink Topic Starter

noodle wrote:
Yikes! I just had my bottom two wisdom teeth pulled (I have six and I'm due for another surgery to get those top ones out next year) because they were giving me a lot of pain too. Quick question, which wisdom teeth are cutting through? And have they been partially erupted for long? It could be that some food has gotten stuck under the gums if the teeth are half exposed, which could be the cause of your pain- it was the cause of mine.
It’s my two right and my bottom left, they can’t poke through the gums cause they are ramming into my other teeth
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:
It’s my two right and my bottom left, they can’t poke through the gums cause they are ramming into my other teeth

Ah, well, there's your problem- yikes! I hope you get surgery soon! The recovery process is annoying, especially if you like nuts and popcorn, but it'll be so worth it.
Tink Topic Starter

noodle wrote:
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:

Ah, well, there's your problem- yikes! I hope you get surgery soon! The recovery process is annoying, especially if you like nuts and popcorn, but it'll be so worth it.
oof my popcorn! Not my POPCORN!
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:

Yeah....I haven't been able to have popcorn for like...three months and counting.
Tink Topic Starter

noodle wrote:
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:

Yeah....I haven't been able to have popcorn for like...three months and counting.
Welp ima die then, I love my popcorn with my movies!
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:

Yeah D:
Tink Topic Starter

noodle wrote:
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:
Tink wrote:
noodle wrote:

Yeah D:
:( Welp see you all in the after life cause I can’t go without popcorn
Omg, I'd die without being able to have popcorn on occasion! :O
Tink Topic Starter

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
I’m already dead cause these teeth so ima die twice :P
Tink wrote:
Nooooooo! *Casts Resurrect*
Tink Topic Starter

Tink wrote:
Nooooooo! *Casts Resurrect*
Uno reverse card. “Who said I wanted to be alive without popcorn?” XD
But...but...how can you ever recover enough to have it again if you die? :<
Tink Topic Starter

IMA GHOST THATS HOW!
Tink wrote:
IMA GHOST THATS HOW!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Sends in Luigi*
Tink Topic Starter

Tink wrote:
IMA GHOST THATS HOW!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Sends in Luigi*
bolts. “YEEET”
Kim Site Admin

Just a gentle reminder that this isn't really a forum for RP, gang. ;)
Tink Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
okie, Subtleknifewielder we should probably keep this up in a pm if you wanna XD
Kim wrote:
Sorry, forgive my moment of weakness? ^_^

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Wisdom teeth pain management

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus