Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Starting a Saga (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zaida Saab (played anonymously)

This is the character I will be using (TheLily). I'll be working out her character while I'm home, but I have a family dinner tonight.
Aranel Galeantara (played anonymously)

Eeee I'm so excited now! ;u;
The Dungeoneer (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Libertine wrote:
Forming & combining a second storyline doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. I'd like to offer my character Takurasho as a potential antagonist. I wouldn't mind my posting being restricted to "intermittent", or he could initially be a member of the party who turns out to have ulterior motives. Hope there's still room.

I like it.

Rynh wrote:
I should be able to post whenever I'm not at work. And since I work part-time, you can count on frequent posts, but I do think I should tell you I won't be able to post starting from next Thursday to Sunday. I'll be without internet on those days, but the days afterwards I'll be able to post daily once more.

I'll work with you in regards to your thursday through sunday absence.

There are some people who messaged me that I had replied to that have yet to get back to me. I've formulated parties of 3 thusfar but without the responses from those people it'll remain a 3-man party with pending 4th's that I'll have points for their entry along the storyline.

Please read the initial post. The parties have been finalized!

The starting posts may or may not be lengthy. If the post length is too long please let me know so I can better your roleplay experience at any time during the story. Let's get this roleplay on the road and hope you all have a wondrous adventure of the mind!

The starting post may or may not be lengthy. If the post length is too long please let me know so I can better your roleplay experience at any time during the story. Let's get this roleplay on the road and hope you all have a wondrous adventure of the mind!

See initial thread post for your proper Thread Links
The Dungeoneer wrote:

The starting posts may or may not be lengthy. If the post length is too long please let me know so I can better your roleplay experience at any time during the story. Let's get this roleplay on the road and hope you all have a wondrous adventure of the mind!

Excellent, thanks!
Awaiting the link to the first roster with much anticipation :}
Looking forward to seeing you all there, & will be keeping an eye on the alternative thread for the sake of OOC knowledge.

Cheers!

Threads are up! See initial post for your proper links per Roster number and let the fun begin!

This is to bring attention back to this thread in hopes of finding new Adventurers to fulfill the roles of these intertwined tales!

As of recent there have been two members of a Roster that have become inactive for a prolonged period of time for whatever the reasons may be. I had given a week's time before concluding the actions that are taking place.

ROSTER 2 is in need of 3 new party members to fill the shoes of their predecessors. You will not take on exactly where was left off per the post, but will be placed into a particular location relative to a safe point closest to where was left.

The 3 members removed from Roster 2 will be deemed M.I.A so expect frequent references to their names in honor per the story. There will always be an entry point for 2 of the 3 prior members to return to the roleplay as 1 of them is being moved to Roster 1 shortly.

So just to be back on point to the cause of this post. I am searching for 3 members to fill the roles of Roster 2.

Want a look at what you will be getting yourself into? Here is a link to the post where you will be directed to once recruited - http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=7430

Please message me your character Profiles or post them in this thread if interest.

For those of you who are interested in just reading the story and watching the plot unfold, here is also a link to Roster 1's story which has progressed quite a ways - http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=7432
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

I'm sorry for beign inactive. I have literally been all over the place lately and am home again now :) I'm ready to take up the RP.
Ruawyn (played by Sweetyceltic)

iv been here, iv just been waiting for posts =(
Certainly, I should have posted Crow wandering around more. Though it may have not given the pooch much to respond to, I should have done it anyway. I apologize.

Sorry, Celtic. Bryce. If you can, I'd be willing to pick things up as they are. Fit you in with the current positioning per person and such.

((Im always here so sure =) ))

Alright. Tomorrow evening I find out what's going on. I am already setting the stage for Crow to be moved to the other Roster. Can't really undo any of it now.

ok

In the middle of finding another member. Waiting on his response. What I might do is let the roleplay continue on with just you; Sweety, and the newcomer while adding new members along the way.

THIS IS A REPOST BUMP SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO SEARCHING FOR THIS POST

This is to bring attention back to this thread in hopes of finding new Adventurers to fulfill the roles of these intertwined tales!

As of recent there have been two members of a Roster that have become inactive for a prolonged period of time for whatever the reasons may be. I had given a week's time before concluding the actions that are taking place.

ROSTER 2 is in need of 3 new party members to fill the shoes of their predecessors. You will not take on exactly where was left off per the post, but will be placed into a particular location relative to a safe point closest to where was left.

The 3 members removed from Roster 2 will be deemed M.I.A so expect frequent references to their names in honor per the story. There will always be an entry point for 2 of the 3 prior members to return to the roleplay as 1 of them is being moved to Roster 1 shortly.

So just to be back on point to the cause of this post. I am searching for 3 members to fill the roles of Roster 2.

Want a look at what you will be getting yourself into? Here is a link to the post where you will be directed to once recruited - http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=7430

Please message me your character Profiles or post them in this thread if interest.

For those of you who are interested in just reading the story and watching the plot unfold, here is also a link to Roster 1's story which has progressed quite a ways - http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=7432

Alright

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Starting a Saga (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus