Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Who wants to do a survival game? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yura wrote:
noodle wrote:
Yura wrote:
hey i have this group with sweet little sock and it's called by the way, it's kind of what you're looking for but instead you're put in different situations, one after another, like can you survive a zombie apocolypse? check out the youtube channel danplan to get a better understanding of what i'm trying to say, i hope you decide to check it out since we are looking for people!

Heyyy I love DanPlan! Send me a link and I'll check it out if this doesn't take off!

Hey noodle! https://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=3861
This is the link, it's pretty standard and we basically will be doing similar things to danplan, and awesome knowing you love the channel too!
Hello! Have you already started the RP? :)
noodle Topic Starter

Mily25 wrote:
Hello! Have you already started the RP? :)

Nope! I'm about to post a poll now so we can vote on what kind of survival feels good to do.
noodle Topic Starter

Poll's up!! Vote for what you want to do most and I'll make the group soon!
noodle Topic Starter

Looks like Nuclear Apocalypse won by a vote. I'll post the group within a few days, detailing the world and character 'classes', for lack of a better word.
Heya :3 Noticed this a little late, but I have to say it sounds pretty interesting. Would I be able to join the group still? If so, would animals be allowed, or would it just be humans? It's ok if it's a no for either question though.
noodle Topic Starter

Dragon_The_Cat wrote:
Heya :3 Noticed this a little late, but I have to say it sounds pretty interesting. Would I be able to join the group still? If so, would animals be allowed, or would it just be humans? It's ok if it's a no for either question though.

Hey! There's still room for more :)

Just humans as PCs, though animal companions are allowed.
I was wondering if you are still looking for more people, as I have a character that could work for this roleplay
noodle Topic Starter

DovakiinDemon56 wrote:
I was wondering if you are still looking for more people, as I have a character that could work for this roleplay

I'll invite you to the group! Take a look a around and see if you think you'd like to join!
noodle, my apologies... I'm feeling stretched too thin now to join another. Over the last couple days I've had a couple RPs that went kinda quiet spring back to life.
noodle Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
noodle, my apologies... I'm feeling stretched too thin now to join another. Over the last couple days I've had a couple RPs that went kinda quiet spring back to life.

Aw, alright! Sorry to see you go :(

Hope your other RPs go well!
I'm highly interested in this rp group and theme!
noodle Topic Starter

DelicatePrincess wrote:
I'm highly interested in this rp group and theme!

Sweet! We have room for someone else!
I’m instructed
Nice! My type of rp.

If you have room,please let me in :)
Oof this post is old, I really like surviving! If there is any room left I would love to enter this one, Just saying im kinda new so I Will have some oppsies here and there

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Who wants to do a survival game? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus