Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Light Requests [Closed!]

I need to start drawing again, so I'm opening requests! Sketches, flat colors, full shaded pieces... It's a mixed bag based on how much I want to do.

Art Examples
lightsidelucree-persona-lucre.png8333b643407ad00c229c5706a07379b289f5db48fd235cd93676b22672642644.pngc77c1eb1c3dde76ac48b709ba35cd1c7f188ecde14d7c09bc1f972245531f2a7.png

My specialty? Humans and humanoids. Thin characters, plus-sized characters, original and fan characters, certain types of furries (canine, lapine, feline), these I can do. Horns, male characters, and elves? Give them to me; I need practice.

Styles like Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Rick and Morty, or anything similar are a no. Canon characters, realism, semi-realism, and horror? Also no. Females are off the table for now. Furries I haven't listed, scalies, and ferals/quadrupeds can't be drawn at this time. Visual references only; no written descriptions. Visual refs with written descriptions are fine.

These aren't first come, first serve. I'll draw what catches my eye the most and gives me a challenge. I'll take three requests before closing; once I'm done, I'll take more if I can. Thanks in advance.
Current Queue
1. Pearl for Sanne (Done.)
Uw1Pxls.png
2. Vanessa for Mercyinreach (Done.)
wHH1Vik.png
3. Peregrin (Done.)
bZs4sC7.png
Sanne Moderator

If you want to draw either Milena (llama with a unicorn horn) or Pearl (human woman), I would love that very much! :D
Lucretire Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
If you want to draw either Milena (llama with a unicorn horn) or Pearl (human woman), I would love that very much! :D
I adore Pearl's character so much, so she's definitely on the list! <3
Peregrin (played by Guardian_Girl)

If you wanted to give Peregrin here a shot, that would be awesome.

He has a bit of a written description on his second page, but if that isn't enough, let me know.
I offer up Vanessa 💕
hey hon! thank for doing this

possibly draw mýkah?
she has a written description but no art currently. I can give you as much detail as you need.

<3
Sanne Moderator

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Sanne wrote:
I adore Pearl's character so much, so she's definitely on the list! <3

Oh thank you so much!! <3
Lucretire Topic Starter

Vanessa Karina Giest wrote:
I offer up Vanessa 💕

I love her design so much! I'll go ahead and add her to my queue!
Lucretire Topic Starter

Peregrin wrote:

He has a bit of a written description on his second page, but if that isn't enough, let me know.

Usually I don't do written descriptions, but since you have a visual alongside, I'll go ahead and add him in!
Lucretire Topic Starter

Okay, I'm currently closed for now, but if you're still interested in some art from me, go ahead and post! I'll take a look at each one and add them in once I'm open again!
Peregrin (played by Guardian_Girl)

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Peregrin wrote:

Usually I don't do written descriptions, but since you have a visual alongside, I'll go ahead and add him in!

Oh, awesome, thank you.

I never know who prefers written or visual, so I'm glad I had both.
Lucretire Topic Starter

@Peregrin: No problem!

Also wanted to give a short update! I have one person's request almost sketched out in full and should have the whole thing completed by tomorrow or Thursday; I also have another in the preliminary phases as well. I should have everyone's requests done by this week's end, I think. Fingers crossed!
Lucretire Topic Starter

Quick update: I'm still working on everyone's requests! Life just hit me in the face hard and I haven't been able to work on my art. But, I hope to have something done by the end of this week!
I know how that goes, certainly no rush! You're kind enough to do this. Definitely take care of yourself first <3
Lucretire Topic Starter

All right! I finally got one done! Here's a Vanessa! It's been a while since I've done chubby, so here's hoping I did well enough.

wHH1Vik.png

Peregrin and Sanne's Pearl should be done sometime soonish.
Omg thank you so much! I love it, she loves it! <3 <3
Lucretire Topic Starter

After a month of inactivity, I am back with finished work! Pearl was darling, and I wanted to do more experimental ways of sketching, so I did her sketch lines in color. Sorry if it looks a bit sloppy though. Hope you like it, Sanne! Just click on it for the full image~!

Uw1Pxls.png

Peregrin's is last, and should be done... Again, soonish. May take a little longer since I've been suffering a creative block for a while. Working through it helps, so let's see how I do!
Lucretire Topic Starter

@Peregrin: Just in time for the end of the year, I've finished your request! Sorry it took so long!

bZs4sC7.png

And that's all of them! I won't be doing requests for a very long while, but I might open these up again one day.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Light Requests [Closed!]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus