Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New and lookin' for some inspiration

PenguinColada

Cosmo wrote:
Wassup fellow newbie
Nothing much here! What's good, person who is also new?
Cosmo Topic Starter

nothing much, just tryin' to expand my horizons as a role-player
PenguinColada

Cosmo wrote:
nothing much, just tryin' to expand my horizons as a role-player
Wonderful! How long have you been roleplaying?
Cosmo Topic Starter

I've been role-playing for six or seven years, ever since elementary school, lol. what about you?
Trudy

Hey! Glad to see this place grow with yet another fantastic member, YOU! Don't forget to head over to the Find RP section if you are bored and have time on your hands! Perhaps try and make friends? Oh, and silly me, I haven't even said Welcome to RPR yet! Well I mean, now I have. WELCOME TO RPR! XD
PenguinColada

Cosmo wrote:
I've been role-playing for six or seven years, ever since elementary school, lol. what about you?
hey, sorry for the late response. I am getting used to this website's system.

I've been roleplaying since 2011, since I was 18. :)
Cosmo Topic Starter

That's pretty cool! I took a whole buncha breaks since then to see if i can come up with anything new b'cuz i felt like the RP i was doing back then was starting to get pretty repetitive. Also, sorry for the late response. I just woke up a little while ago lol
Hey Cosmo & welcome to the RPR!

I'm sure you may have noticed by now that there are tons of people who love sci-fi & worldbuilders thrive pretty nicely too. If you haven't already done so, I suggest posting an LFRP/feeler for your idea. <3
Hi! I'm not a big sci fi roleplayer (Never had the pleasure of writing one!) But, I hope you feel welcomed! <3

Send me friend request if you wanna talk fantasy, or maybe you could convince me to try sci fi. : p

Either way, always looking for friends.
Hello!

Welcome to RPR! I’m happy that you found this wonderful and friendly site with an amazing community... If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP." There, you will find the exact roleplay that you please. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦
-nova-core-

Hey, welcome to RPR! Hope you have good adventures and make a bunch of friends :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat. 😃
Lumaslily

animated-welcome-image-0050.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New and lookin' for some inspiration

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus