Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Storms are not always destructive (invite)

Mara O' Arabi (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" Thanks, and yeah.. i ten to drink alot of water.." she said takeing a few gulps of the water.
"Well, you need to drink a lot of water. If you don't, you'll die," he said rather simply, as if talking about the weather.

" i know" Mara sighed " maybe i should move closer to a water sorse. "she said looking at the sky. " even more than a normal person~ she said.
"That probably wouldn't hurt. A fairly clean river, as I said before, is a mile or two south."

" thanks for telling me about that. I will defananly look for it." she said with a yawn.
"Yeah. Just be careful, at one point there's a really big drop off and if you're not paying attention then you'll fall a couple of stories. Not the best experience."

" i can imagine. " she said getting to her feet. She looked at the sky again " looks like a storms brewing" she said.
He glanced up at the sky, watching the dark clouds rioling and creating a small bit of lightning.
"Smells like rain," he commented, taking a deep breath through his nose.

" i dont like storms" she said sighing " know of any place i can take shelter?" she asked him " im sorry im asking so much... Im just not use to being on my own."
"You can come hang out at my place," he offered slowly since there weren't really any other places to hide and only an idiot would take shelter under a tree in a lightning storm.
Oh, Nick. Offering help to a vampire when he's supposed to kill vampires. Tsk tsk.

Mara smiled "at lest someone seems to trust me" she said " My names Mara by the way" she said.
"Nicky," he introduced himself as, standing up and straightening the bandana around his neck.

" nice to meet you" Mara said rushing her black hair away from her eyes. " where do you live?" she asked him.
"In town, kinda. More like the outskirts, away from the major hustle and bustle. I got plenty of that from New York."

Mara nodded " alright" she said " i guess im going to have to face being around people again sometime." she said
"They're not too bad. Some are pretty awful, but most aren't too bad." He sighed, getting lost in thought again.

"well i find it hard to trust people.." she said sighing a little it.
"I have issues trusting-" He cut himself off. "Never mind. Let's just go."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Storms are not always destructive (invite)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus