Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Voltron: Legendery Defenders (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dark_Cupid

Sup, I want to propose this for an RP. I have seen the show all the way up to season 5 I think. Well, I'm looking for people who will play these characters---> Keith, Lance, Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, Allura, Coran, Zarkon, Haggar, and Lotor. I know there are other characters, but I am just going to do the main ones. Please let me know if you would like to do this. Also, if you want to have your OC be apart of this let me know and I will see what I can do.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello! I know this was posted a while ago, but I was wondering if you still wanted to do it? I play Lance usually!
Dark_Cupid Topic Starter

Yes, I would love to and thank you for responding to this post. I love your profile picture of Shinsou in a onesie.
JetStorm

i have Lance in my character list,pm me,we can still do our tmnt rp also.
I wanna do this!
I would love to do this! If I could do an alien OC, that'd be cool. I usually play Shiro or Lance, though I'd be interested in trying out Keith for a change.
Dark_Cupid Topic Starter

Agayturd wrote:
I wanna do this!
Alright, just pm me
Dark_Cupid Topic Starter

Superwholock21 wrote:
I would love to do this! If I could do an alien OC, that'd be cool. I usually play Shiro or Lance, though I'd be interested in trying out Keith for a change.
Just pm me and I will get to it and if you're going to play Keith, I'm going to have one of my characters have a crush on him, just thought I'd tell you now. You can be whatever character you want.
Larry (played anonymously)

I'd be interested, but I doubt this character would work. Finger(bone)s crossed!
Dark_Cupid Topic Starter

Larry wrote:
I'd be interested, but I doubt this character would work. Finger(bone)s crossed!
It might not, but you could possibly use another character if you have one
YOU EXPECTED A SKELETON, BUT IT WAS ME, DIO! And i'm good with using any of my characters.
Dark_Cupid Topic Starter

Failure wrote:
YOU EXPECTED A SKELETON, BUT IT WAS ME, DIO! And i'm good with using any of my characters.
Not bad my friend, not bad at all
>:D I only have one space-ish character, however.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Voltron: Legendery Defenders (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus