Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character Hangout

Carnage (played by dantefrancis)

"Oh wow,that's the first time I heard that joke before..."Carnage says sarcastically
Matt: “oh well my apologies for not being original E.T.” *Mark snickers at Matt’s remark*

"Ya know...I should show you something disturbing for that comment...But I'll let it slide."
*Matt sighed* Matt: “so you said something about bonding with someone or whatever wut was that about?”

"Long story short,I give the person I bonded powers."
"...Okay, then?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Where did you come from?" he asked, looking at her. "How do you guys just warp here?"
"...I think we were deployed here, but, it appears SF retreated, so..."
*Mark looked at the new arrival* Mark: “oh great more robots from nowhere... are you guys gonna be in the trees now too?”
"That's...not my job. That's the Rifle-Class T-Doll's job."
*Mark looked shocked at her response* Mark: “so you have people in the trees?” *Matt looking extremely interested in the matter asked* Matt: “what the hell is a “t-doll” anyway?”
"...We're basically combat androids."

"I can show you what a real Combat Android is, or, in my case "ACEs"

(Reality versus the characters of Girl's Frontline XD)
*Mike looks at them with confidence knowing that his specialty is electronic or AI controlled weapons* Mike: “have either of you heard of an AGR?”

"Nope."
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Are those explosives? I still have yet to see a lot of explosive ordance. I want to blow it all up."

"Active Guard Reserve?" Clyde asked
*mike chuckled* Mike: “no and no... it stands for Autonomous Ground Robot! They are fairly new and have only been permitted to be used by special forces... they are basically miniature tanks *Mike puts his hand to his hip* and they are about this tall! But they have a 40mm grenade launcher and a m249 SAW installed in it! Plus it has a self destruct feature to avoid enemies getting their hands on it.”

He lifted his hand to his forehead. "ACEs are this big! And are humanoid!
Mike: “well either way the weird creepy guy who made those skimpy damn battle bots has us both beat!”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus