Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character Hangout

Jessica Rivera (played anonymously)

“Well ok, I’ll have tea then.”

Jessica pours a cup about three-quarters full and then gets a flask out of her stocking and tops it up with whiskey.

“Ah.. that’s better.” She says as she gently sips it.
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon pushes open the door seeing a wide range of people or animals or things, really what is the blue fuzzy guy in the corner drinking tea. “ well ain’t this the strangest grouping of tea drinkers I’ve ever seen” lemon flips a long golden sun kissed curl over her shoulder. “ hey tea girl got any iced tea? 2 sugars? Or maybe some of the brown stuff the crazy guy over there is chugging”
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657)

Seeing someone didn't want the tea made Abigail frown, though she was happily delighted as Jessica took some. Then, another lady came in. Turning to look at her, Abigail smiled shyly and immediately began preparing her some. "Two sugers..sure! Here you go."And...a-as for brown stuff I am not sure what you mean." She gave an innocent laugh.
Derrick flew into the room and looked around at all the people that were there “Well this is interesting” he said to himself as he continued to fly around and observe everyone since he might find someone that he knows, eventually
Charlotte Wave (played by -CoolShortie-)

Charlotte waved her paw in a circle, a glowing stool taking shape, forming from the floor before she sat down on it. Nodding a thank you to the woman that had brought the tea, she poured herself a cup, sipping at it quietly. Her ears perked up when the man spoke of 'real war,' and she tuned in.

"Please," she said, speaking in a soft English accent. "Do elaborate on these battles you've fought. Maybe we can exhange stories?" She asked, her head tilting a little. "This tea is quite delicious, by the way."

Lemon let out a loud scream spilling her tea “I hate birds or bird like things ” she points at the man flying around “I demand you land right now” she stomps her foot. “ I need a brink now and I don’t mean tea. She grabs the jug and takes a huge swing that hits her like a ton of brick. “ crap that’s strong”
Mason (played by Flameblood202)

Mason peeked into the room curiously, his hood covering his hair. He sighed and walked into the room. "this place looks interesting enough" he says. He watched the chaos in the room and was completely unfazed by it all.
Lemonmay wrote:
Lemon let out a loud scream spilling her tea “I hate birds or bird like things ” she points at the man flying around “I demand you land right now” she stomps her foot. “ I need a brink now and I don’t mean tea. She grabs the jug and takes a huge swing that hits her like a ton of brick. “ crap that’s strong”

Derrick hovered and glared at the woman who demanded for him to stop flying and flashed his fangs at her “Do you have a problem with vampires or something? Oh and I’m sorry to disappoint you but I don’t follow demands from pathetic humans like you so you might want to try something else” he said as he just shook his head and flew away
Mason (played by Flameblood202)

"Even tho I'm new to this place, I'm not surprised by all of ...this" His best friend seems to be himself. he walks up to a table and just lays down.
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"The flames...I burn them in flames, and burn the ashes." Sol had gone on for a while. All of the battles, every gruesome detail in a sadistic, uncaring manner. He'd gladly speak of these things, for a moment of his sadism.

“ I have a problem with anything that flys,and in a banshee you dick” she throws her cup at him missing the vampire and hitting some boy laying down. “ oh crud my bad” her eyes dart back to the vampire “ don’t push me I’ll sing my death song and that wouldn’t be pleasant for anyone”
Derrick sighed and landed as he glared at her “There I stopped flying, are you satisfied now?” He said with anger laced in his voice as he rolled his eyes and eventually sat down in a corner where he began talking to himself since he was basically already crazy but the last thing he wanted was to be told what to do by someone that isn’t his mother

Lemon let out a long sigh and walked over to the crazy vampire “ sorry I just hate flying things it’s a long story” she holds out the large jug of liquor maybe she wasn’t sure but it was good “ want a sip?”
As crazy as the vampire seemed he was surprisingly well mannered “No thanks although I appreciate the offer” he said as he looked away and sighed quietly

She sat down next to him closer then would be polite “ you sure it’s supper sweet I took it from the drunk yelling warrior guy” she takes another sip “ you got real gumption for a vampire you know, I’m Lemon” she Smiles a big while smile at the odd vampire
Normally he didn’t like people who yelled at him but this time he made an exception “Well it’s nice to meet you I guess my name is Derrick Jr.” he said as he looked at her and smiled slightly
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He walked in, looking a little guilty. "My bad for being late, I ran into a little...trouble..." he went to lean against a wall. "Well, i'm here now, just in case you guys need a Lieutenant Colonel to speak to me. Just... nudge me, alright guys?" he said as he put on his earbuds and put on music

It was...pleasing to see that everyone was enjoying conversation among themselves. That was good. Abigail glanced over towards Mason, coming in and sitting at the table? Now was her chance to make conversation of her own. Taking a deep breath she made her way over to Mason, lightly tugging on his sweater. She offered a kind smile. "H-hello there. Welcome. Do you by chance know someone h-here?"

Abigail did notice the new person enter and she once again waved. "Ah hello! W-welcome. I have made tea. Would you like some Lieutenant?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He took out his earbuds. "Sure, I'll get some tea," he said, walking to it. "Very kind of you, young lady" he gave her a nice smile. Deep down, he never enjoyed tea, but he didn't want to hurt her feelings

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus