Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character Hangout

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"What? Not even!" he said, confused. "Breasts don't be EMP-resistant wiring!"
Carnage (played by dantefrancis)

"I'll repeat what one of them said,'You know we can hear you all, right?'",Carnage said in the exact same English voice
*Mike looked at carnage and said* Mike: relax they’re just terminators with boobs but they’re like 500 times weaker than a terminator..” *he then turned back to Clyde and said* Mike: “well we don’t know if it does or doesn’t! Neither of us know the internals!”
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Why are we talking about this?" he asked, scratching his head. "They can hear us..."
Mike: “well I don’t see them objecting do you?”

Matt Mark and Mike wrote:
Mike: “well I don’t see them objecting do you?”
"Just cause they aren't rejecting doesn't mean they're disgusted."
((By the way mike speaks with a German accent and Mark with a Russian one Matt just has an American accent))
Mike: “well it’s not my fault! I wasn’t the lonely 60 year old in their mom’s basement who created a group of skimpy battle bots and named them after guns!”
Enfield sits quietly, sipping her own tea while watching the others. "Look, you guys, why are we still on about it?"

"I'm over it,and trying to get the drunk to get over it...wait are you drunk?"
Mike: NEIN!!! MARK IS THE DRINKING IDIOTEN!!” (Translation from German to English: no!!! Mark is the drinking idiot!) *Mark gets up* Mark: “oi cyka! Do you have a problem with my vodka??”

"Yup...drunk as hell."
"I have become quite familiar with the German language, working with Karabiner 98 kurz..." She nods, but in an English accent, speaks German. "Ja, wir sind nicht die Sturmtruppen." (Yes, we are not the storm troopers)…"Oh, my, I feel very awkward speaking a language like that, I say."
Kit Cross (played by MrFalcon)

((Is this something anyone can join?))
Kit Cross wrote:
((Is this something anyone can join?))

((Yeah))
*Mike looks surprised* Mike: ah, es ist schön zu hören, dass manche Leute immer noch meine Muttersprache lernen! Ich bin ein ehemaliger SS-Offizier, aber erzähle das niemandem. (translation from German to English: ah, it's good to hear that some people still learn my native language! I am a former SS officer, but do not tell anyone that.) *he then winks at enfield hoping that no one else in the room spoke German*
She blinked. Raised her rifle, pulled the bolt back, and slammed a bullet into the chamber...Until M4A1 pushed the barrel down. "...Excuse me, for my manners."
*Mike was intrigued by her loading the rifle being the only robot like sort of thing with it being like without a second thought* Mike: so if that got you to almost shoot me.... what if I said: execute order 66?
"...I think you're seriously missing the point." She facepalms.
*Mark drunkenly stumbles over* Mark: if the point isn’t more vodka I am not interested blyat!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus