Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character Hangout

M1 Garand (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I--Well...That's not my choice." She shrugged. "...G&K just made us the way they wanted."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

(I would literally blow my brains out if UMP9 stumbled in here)

"The guy was wasting good money. You could invest in something bullet-proof, genderless, and won't complain. But he had to craft women" he said, shrugging
Carnage (played by dantefrancis)

"Like I said,just go with it."
*Mark nudged Clyde and chuckled* Mark: “Maybe whoever made them was into that kinda thing?” *Matt would look at the weird android things and say* Matt: well whoever it is clearly wanted robots to kill people but maybe they were a bit lonely at the tie?”

He nodded. "Agreed"

"Or they got that desperate for a significant other..."
Sten MkII (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You know we can hear you all, right?”

"Yeah."

Sten MkII wrote:
“You know we can hear you all, right?”

He sighed. "Well, they look okay, not gonna lie" he smiled, looking at them

"Might be good in a fight..."
*Mike chimed in saying* Mike: “agreed they’ve got a lot goin for ‘em...” *Matt looking fairly confused would ask* Matt: “so these robots can kill and satisfy your “needs”??? Why hasn’t the ISA made these yet?!?!?”

Carnage would simply put Matt on a wall and webbed him there."Don't get any ideas..."
*Matt would cut himself out with his tactical knife* Matt: “relax pal I’m only joking... besides why are you so defensive of ‘em anyway? For all we know their commie spies...” *Mark would grab a bottle of vodka out of his bag and say* Mark: “well it appears we need to lighten the mood... this stuff is fresh from Moscow...” *he smirked* Mark: if you think u can handle it... I’m telling ya the Russians know their vodka.”

"Sorry, don't drink," he said, motioning the alcohol away

"I...Can't drink.Let's just say the person I bonded with isn't really lively at the moment."
*Mark looked surprised* Mark: “more for me then..” *he quickly chugged the whole bottle* Mark: “WOOO!” *Mike rolled his eyes knowing that Mark always gets rowdy when he drinks* Matt: “I’m cutting you off! We’re still on the clock remember??” *he took Mark’s bag that had at least 3 more bottles in it and threw it across the room shattering the bottles in the bag causing Mark to stop and go silent* Matt: “please excuse my fellow agent for his unprofessionalism...”

"It's alright."
*Matt looked at carnage quizzically* Matt: “so what’s your story kid?”

"Not a kid,An Alien...and not telling."
Matt: ”oooo mystery man... what happened? Did the captain of your UFO get ya pregnant?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus