Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character Hangout

Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ever heard of a GAU-8 Avenger, 30mm rotary autocannon? I've got modified to serve as defence. Its rounds are armor-piercing, too, made from depleted uranium. I think I've won?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

(I can play the gun name, too)

He smiled. "Cute. But I use weapons they haven't even released to the public, or even know about"
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Oh? Like explosives? Show me the explosives. Nuclear ones aren't prefered here!"

"Like everything, buddy. Auto-Rifle, Shotguns, Explosive Ordnance, name it" he said, smiling
*Matt smirked* Matt: “now now calm down ladies you can all play with your toys later.... *he turns to Clyde* Matt: “we aren’t looking for a fight... to be honest I would be disappointed if a high ranking official hadn’t heard of us..” *mike looks as if he wanted to say something but then he shakes his head and looks down* Mark: “we were sent here by the ISA for public relations reasons.... although we like to stay hidden our superiors suggested this as a test.... so far results are good..”
"Hmm..." So says the T-Doll, looking around. "Has anyone seen my squad leader? I can't find AR Team..."

Spikes Tactical AR-15 wrote:
"Hmm..." So says the T-Doll, looking around. "Has anyone seen my squad leader? I can't find AR Team..."

"AR Team?" he looks around. "Nobody here in the Military Branch other then me and these three, Ma'am" he said, shrugging, and holstering his weapon
Carnage (played by dantefrancis)

"Nope"
"You know...G&K's Anti-Rain Team?...M4A1 is our squad leader. M4 SOPMOD II and M16A1 are my squadmates, too."

"Those are guns... my name is Clyde, not DX-12 Punisher" he frowned. "I should've brought that..."
"...Those are our names. We're all named after guns."

I don't know what planet you came from,but he's right.Humans usual make their own names.Beside who would be named after a gun?

He scratched his head. "Okay... well, I haven't seen your ARs" he said, frowning. "Sorry" he looked at her gun. "I guess you are Spikes Tactical AR-15..."
Sten MkII (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Carnage wrote:
I don't know what planet you came from,but he's right.Humans usual make their own names.Beside who would be named after a gun?

She spoke in an English accent. “Well...We are. We’re called T-Dolls. We just look human-like.”

"If you aren't human... what are you?"

Carnge would shrug,and said,"Ok..."Meaning while still confused,it would live with it.
M1 Garand (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Clyde Whistler wrote:
"If you aren't human... what are you?"

"We're just T-Dolls...So, I suppose, we're basically androids?"

He looked at the third one that came from thin air. "Whoever made you thought it was necessary to dress you guys in revealing clothing and give you breasts?" he said, confused. "My androids are made out of titanium, motors, wires, and sensors. They're all black, with a red dot on the head to help it navigate" he said, confused

"Really?And I'm an Alien.But...you look more human than robot"

Clyde Whistler wrote:
He looked at the third one that came from thin air. "Whoever made you thought it was necessary to dress you guys in revealing clothing and give you breasts?" he said, confused. "My androids are made out of titanium, motors, wires, and sensors. They're all black, with a red dot on the head to help it navigate" he said, confused
"Don't ask.Just go with it..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus