Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Playing Matchmaker

So, with all the fun games on the forums, I thought I'd try my hand and see if I can come up with something fun too. Please keep in mind, this is my first attempt at a game, so forgive the messiness.

The concept is fairly simple, well I hope it is. The person above you will have commented as the character they have challenged you to find a match for. Get your bows and arrows ready follow cupids, we're going in hot ;)

Out of your characters, you must pick one and reply to their comment, providing them with a link to this character, explaining why you think it would be a good match. I advise you to reply as the character you want someone to find a match for. If it happens to be the same character you think matches the character above you, fair game.

When providing the character you want someone to find a match for, I'd also advise adding their sexuality and maybe adding some information about them to make things a bit easier for the person who will be attempting to find a match. I'll provide an example below with one of my characters of the format I'd advise using if you're in need of assistance.

Extra points if we manage to get some rps started through this! Good luck my winged matchmakers!
Prudence Kinsella (played by Pendanati) Topic Starter

Since I'm the one starting this forum, I can't really give an example as to replying to a challenging character. But here would be where you put your link to the character you think would match with them, and explaining why. Below, I'd advise using the format provided for the character you want paired ^^ I'm interested to see the candidate for Prudence.

Prudence Kinsella is a female werewolf, who hides as a Gamma but is really an Omega.

● She is a heterosexual female, who prefers taller men.
○ Biker boys with tattoos are her well-hidden kryptonite.
● She finds men with v-lines and facial hair very attractive.
○ Her guilty pleasure is eating Ben and Jerry's whilst watching Netflix.
More characters (played by DarkandLight)

I think that Alek would be good for her because he’s been through a lot alone and is constantly hiding behind a mask. So he can tell when someone else is. He’s also adventurous and would, after a bit of shock, take to the idea that she isn’t completely human.And behind his rough exterior he has a heart of gold.

- Adrian -

- Adrian is a heterosexual male.
- He’s super adventurous and doesn’t like to be stuck in one place.
- He cares strongly about others and respects them
- He grew up fast and is very mature.
-He is constantly out at sea.
Selene would be amazing with him. She avoids all rich girl stereotypes and just wants to be somewhat normal. She likes the grittiness and excitement of hanging out with a criminal/or lower class person.

Selene

-Heterosexual Female
-Classic "rich girl" daughter to an important figure in a small town
-Likes tattoed, roughed up men
-Tends to stray from her stereotypes and dresses as if she wasn't the daughter of an important figure
-Goes to small clubs and sings
Mitzi Talbot (played by Mintelle)

I think my broken fugitive Emmett would be a good match in this scenario. He was a former FBI agent until he was blamed for the murder of his wife. Going rogue, he's dedicated his life to track down the true killer. He's quite the intimidating figure, with a large build and numerous tattoos. Falling from grace, he's now a gun for hire.

MITZI

- Mitzi is a heterosexual female.
- She likes men who are taller and slightly older than her.
- Very old fashioned in regards to romance (love letters over texts).
- Enjoys being out in nature and away from modern-day technology.
- Dreams of one day having a family of her own (with at least two kids).
Val Emerson (played by JoJoApples)

Val would be the best bet. Hes a vampire who is blind. He relies on echolocation to see. He is a bit on the short side, but hes old and given that, hed old fashioned as well. While survival dictated he adapt and learn technogy, he likes to write letters moreso then text. He also wants a family of his own someday.

VAL

-Bisexual

-likes a forward, honest kind of person. Deceit of any sort puts him on edge.

-would love a drinking buddy

-would love someone who understands that his cane and sunglasses are like extensions of his body, and please dont touch. Were he ordinary, hed rely on his cane more. But his sunglasses are to keep others comfortable with his presence. He doesn't like his eyes.

-likes down to earth, mature people. Hes too old to deal with brats.
Domitus (played by Marie)

Tommy Bone hits all of those markers. He's almost honest to a fault, and while he's slowed down on his drinking he's happy to sip on burbon and stay sober enough to be the designated driver. Real slow and savory sort. Tommy's pretty good at not touching things that don't belong to him, and while he'd want to work up to losing the glasses he'd want it to be because Val would be comfortable enough in his presence, and if that time never came he wouldn't get all bent out of shape about it. He's a father and band director who has bundles of maturity and just wants to enjoy his life and live for his dreams.

Domitus!
My little hellion.

- Gay
- Has some self loathing issues that he needs a patient partner to be able to let him work through rather than throwing in the towel at the first ugly sign of them.
- A secret romantic who would genuinely die at the concept of someone properly giving him the wine and dine routine.
- Is a very broken form of werewolf so partner Must Love Dogs.
Rochelle Romaine (played by Mintelle)

My character Zen, even though is mostly heterosexual, does have the odd tendency towards guys every now and then. Growing up with two headstrong, stubborn sisters Zen has all the patience in the world and enjoys helping people out.

ROCHELLE

- Rochelle is a heterosexual female.
- Her favourite colour is rose quartz pink.
- She's rather shy when meeting new people.
- She'd like a romantic partner who is sentimental.
- This young lady is mute but can use sign language.
Hmmm...Professor Luka Drake. He has always dreamed of finding love, he would find her shyness refreshing and his very sentimental but not in a creepy way. He loves to learn and he would love to learn sign language so he can speak to her.

Brad and John Gadd
Brad is bisexual and John is pansexual.
Brad is very much into books his favorite novel is the hobbit.
John is loves true crime videos and can watch them all day.
They both enjoy parties.
John can sometimes be a meat head sometimes.
Brad hates nail chewers.
Bydel might work well either of them because he also enjoys parties and is more of an extrovert. He loves crime films as well and will happily watch them while cuddled up with them, or read a book.

Nightfrost Wuduwesten:

•Bisexual female
•Loves art, adventure, nature, and fantasy
•There are both fantasy and modern versions of her character on her profile
•Has a somewhat quiet and loving personality, likes to try and find the good in people. She is very caring and nurturing by nature, but if you manage to get on her bad side then she can be a lot different
•Would love a partner who’s loyal or a little old fashioned
•Willing to try new things
Trevor (played by FandomsForDays)

Jiwoo I think would be good for Nightfrost from what you've said. She's got a certain air of mysteriousness about her, sort of a victorian-esque darling, but also can be an adventurous, loving person. She cares very much about the people close to her, but could honestly care less about those who are not within her inner circle.

Trevor:

- Gay, and tries to be subtle about it but fails - He IS baby, so, therefore, a major freaking bottom.

-Works for a gang, and is known as "The Hawk" in underground circles

-Has a fear of hospitals

- Is a talented dancer, but stopped because he never has the time anymore.

- would love a partner who is protective of him and can help him take care of himself, even though he claims that he CAN.

-Would prefer a partner that wouldn't really care about his gang profession, because he actually loves gang life, and wouldn't leave it for anybody.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Playing Matchmaker

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus