Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A New Home (Open)

"Carry on asking the wind, perhaps some day it may answer you on my behalf. You surely must know by now that my business is none of your business and, since I too dislike your behaviour, you will not be granted an audience with me nor get any answers you seek." dismissed Pentre in a most pompous manner, clearly of a lord used to being in charge and unquestioned

"I do not owe explanations to those beneath my station, as you are. I only answer to my king, king Conrad of Albion." concluded Pentre making it clear he would not be answering any of her tests and trials

"Unless I am mistaken, anyone is innocent until proven guilty and I have done no wrongdoing while on this jungle. Why then are you being so aggressive when nobody here has pressed you to be so?" questioned Pentre sternly, used to interrogating others

"See, I am merely a traveller, like any other, peacefully passing by these lands. I do so hope you do not harrass in equal measure every poor soul that happens to cross your path. You could unduly scare children and orphans with your attitude and force them to run into harm's way unwittingly" remarked Pentre in a poignant voice, his eyes piercing and fixing themselves on Isabella, his head titling purposely to Nelly as if the pair of them hiding away was actually all Naga's fault altogether, passing on the fear and blame onto her shoulders

"However, if curiosity has the better of you and compells you on answers to questions, as seems to be the case, perchance you can answer all of us this most important and relevant question of them all.

What shall happen to you, when you break the laws of this forsaken wasteland? What sort of punishment awaits you?

You openly stated that your laws dictate you should never mess with other species unless forced to do so, and, no one here is giving you a reason to mess with other species, humans or otherwise. You are under no threat of any kind from anyone here, nor in any danger whatsoever, least of all from my part. We are merely passing through in pursuit of two fugitives and you happen to be neither of them. I told you before already, you are free to go about your business without fear of harm, that I have no quarrels nor dealings with you. Yet seems you seek enemies where there are none to be found.

Explain to these creatures and myself, then, how threatening to burn someone chosen arbitrarily by you, on a whim, for dismissing your irrelevant questions, could possibly be justified under your so called laws of the land?

Your very own words were that if we were to hurt anyone in this group, while they are on this land, they get punished. In what way would you be punished for burning someone at random whilst they are on this very same land, for no apparent reason whatsoever?" quizzed Pentre subtly turning tables on Naga

"I suggest that you contain yourself, madam, if you intend to defend and enforce the rule of law" demanded Pentre sternly, ordering her to pull herself together

"With your threatening abusive behaviour... you are belittling the rest of us who do uphold justice, law and order elsewhere... rather well at that" informed Pentre heaping yet another praise upon himself before shaking his head briefly at Naga in disapproval and dismissing the woman, returning his attention back down at Janella

vlcsnap-00304.jpg

"Well... miss Janella... take your pick from among my men and be on your way... every hour that passes-by, the fugitives are escaping further away from your grasp" warned Pentre his hand waving at the strong party of men he brought along in case of trouble
Glendale, one of the many men that Pentre brought alongside him, who travelled avantguarde and whose scouting task was to lead the way and find the safer paths ahead, had been resting by the trees during the heated altercation and recruitment of the famous Janella.

He was surprised the assassin in question, that Pentre occasionally referred to as one of the most deadly and elusive warriors he had encountered, was actually a drow, a female drow at that, and in all justice, a very good looking one, one with a figure that was very distracting to say the least.

65e6cde6ff619b684d24c02fae847a95--robin-hood-bbc-robin-hoods.jpg

When Naga summoned the fireball, however, he looked on wearily to see what she would say or do next, ready to scooter out of the way quickly if the fire ball was thrown his way.

He had been observing the party and those around it, carefully enough to notice some harmless elves higher up the trees who were spying on them all. Elves he had no intention to reveal or betray in any way and, more importantly, he saw the glowing gems the child had scattered on the floor and collected quickly again, the poor girl was clearly scared and seeking shelter.

Against his better judgment, and unable to help himself and his softer side, he crept up slowly to where Nelly had gone to hide and approached her slowly, with a broad smile, far too trusting too. For all he knew this child could be a horrible beast under an illusion, or a nasty sorcereress in disguise, but, since it looked like a child and acted fearful like a child, Glen decide she would be treated like a child in need and decide to go tend to her gently, at least until Pentre called him back to work.

He slowly came over, keeping an honest friendly smile, easy going approachable attitude and a small safe distance, and let the girl come to him instead, taking out a bag of fruits and nuts and offering Nelly a handful of berries and chestnuts.

"Hey...are you alright? What's your name? I'm Glendale... but you can call me Glen if you like. " trailed off Glen keeping the introduction short and friendly

"You must be very hungry, surely, would you like to eat some with me? I picked them and roasted them myself earlier. Wanna try some? I promise I won't hurt you... this is very yummy. Teddy can have some too" offered Glen cheerfully

124264c6638dc4967e7dcaca498d785246e8a834_r.jpg

He ate a few to show Nelly they were harmless and dug the hand back in to extract another handful for her and held out the palm, letting her make her move, if she wished, in her own good time, knowing Pentre, usually took a while when he got talking
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i get no punishment as long as i do it to punish others, and i do no wrongdoings on this land, this land is creatures land, as long as you do no wrong here, you shall survive, but the question is because you seem to scare some of the creatures in this land a lot more than normal humans do, i feel you are untrustworthy" her eyes go between the knight and the other one"i have always had a certain hatred for knights, more than any other creature, i feel knights go right up there with barbarians." her knowledge of what knights do often knows no bounds, nor does her mouth in this case, but she knows she has every right to say this in this land as others in this land have often had an agreement with this,"i do not mind if a knight is truly righteous, anyone can sense that, and any one can sense if it is to kill, not just to kill, but for a good reason, and i can tell you kill just to kill, or your armor and your horse would have no blood on either." she points at the blood on the horse, which was obviously not the horse's blood, she knows a lot about little things, and her hatred for knights brings out a lot of knowledge, which she is having a bit of fun with the knight being so obvious with how he is. "so i shall ask you, how many deaths go to your name?"
Another exploration had been finished successfully. The ruins of Riftere's caverns had been quite old, filled with traps, but Nightfrost got the items she was asked to collect from the ancient place. It's walls of stone and wood had towered high above her, while the cave floor would occasionally be filled by wood or a trap door. The only light had been the torch in her hand, it's flame flickering against the pitch black. The traps had eventually lead her to what she had wanted, a vault. With a journal in hand she used the light of her torch to write her explorations and a small sketch before collecting some items and putting them into a satchel.

Thank the gods, she had thought. it had taken her 9 hours straight of running around within the tunnels of the cavern to find what she needed. To find her way out, it had taken her another 2. As the sun laid low on the horizon as she emerged from the entrance, her horse giving a soft snort as if to say hello. The trees casted long shadows across the land, there was no doubt the night would be there soon.

"Let's go Hador." She swiftly climbed onto the horse's back, giving a soft squeeze with her heels and off they went through the forest towards home. Hador trotted through the grass and roots, fairly relaxed while the woman was looking at a small map upon his back. Her long hair fell into her face, a chocolate brown that reached to her hips and was very well kept. Normally it was braided back but she had no time this morning to do so. Her emerald green eyes flashed in the light of the setting sun, seeming almost like jewels against her pale skin. A soft smile was brought to her lips as she could see the clearing in the distance; almost home.

06780225041c642846044f3eaa94a796--fantasy-art-horse-art.jpg
((Her hair is longer than in the picture))

As she and Hador made it into the clearing, the sun had set and small torches set upon their racks gave light to the edge of town that she lived upon. It was almost completely surrounded by the forest, it's trees looming over and leaves hung a little low but the young woman adored the scenery. She brought Hador to the small stable and gave him his food before going inside with her treasures, eager to get a closer look at her findings. As she opened the bag and carefully pulled them out, she found herself looking at spear heads, necklaces, rings, a couple of jewels, a helmet, some scrolls, and a few other trinkets that may come in handy. It wasn't the best haul, but it certainly was interesting. The helmet and spear head was what her client wanted which meant the rest she could sell or add to her personal collection. With a hum of thought, the woman grabbed one of the rings and put a small parchment label with it so she knew where it was from around it before setting it into her collection. As for the other items, they shall be great for her to enchant or sell as they were.

Before she could rest however, she found herself peering outside to see Hador was missing. A frown settled upon her face and she set off her find her horse companion. Searching along the paths first, she was out there for quite a while. Finally, she heard a horse, and quickly followed the direction. To her dismay however, she found that it was not her horse, but instead a group of people. It was a little concerning, and she was wondering whether to intrude or not upon their conversation. Though once she heard the woman's threats her heart would start to race a little. This was defenitely not the safest place to be.
Janella thought that Naga was being far too brazen, and she was bold enough to be reckless at times. The elf wondered if Naga was only a sorceress. Even a magic user had to worry about things like arrows or having their throat slit in their sleep, unless they had the resources for constructing wards all the time. Was Naga something more powerful than a sorceress, or was she just very confident? She wasn't going to interfere.

As Pentre recited the spells and the instructions, she listened with undivided attention. She focused so much that she didn't pick up on telltale creaking of branches as elves spied on them from the trees. After she'd committed the words to memory, the elf did pick up on a presence behind her. She turned swiftly, the folds of her cloak revealing darts, vials and pouches of who knew what. Seeing that it was Isabella, she did not loose a weapon. Noting the strange child's curiosity, she held up the Radahan so it could be seen. Something much like it had been used to hold her captive for decades, it had been made of cold iron. "These contain powerful energies, if one knows how to unlock it," her tone darker than usual.

Pulling herself out of her distraction, she said, "I'll take two men with me. That will be less noticeable. Glendale will be one of them," she had traveled and worked with the man before. "Rufus will do as well," she said, her eyes scanning through the men available to pick him out. They had been skilled rogues. She took out a pair of sending stones, they had talking faces carved into them. "If I require more, then I'll likely request Robin. Just in case things don't go according to plan." She tossed one of them toward Pentre, putting the other in a pocket.
Pentre caught the small pebble, the speaking stone, and pocketed it carefully, clearly used to using them

"Ahhh how predictable of you to select the former outlaws... well... If you return without these thugs breathing, the world will be a better place for it. Their loss is... well... no harm done" accepted Pentre motioning Rufus forward

Sir Lancelot immediately let out a long and slow whistle at the short yet scathing comment that Pentre had made about Robin and his group of skilled bandits.

When the lord knight shot him a narrow-eyed glare, he coughed lightly and straightened upright back into silent, formal attention.

Then Pentre, who was irked by the easy-going knight's disruption, returned his gaze to the drow

"Send short reports, if you can, whenever you can, short news is better than no news at all. I will ensure the speaking stone remains well tended to" promised Pentre

"As for you, sir Lancelot, since you appear much too chatty for my liking, I am sending you to keep Naga company, that grumpy sorceress over there, answer whichever questions she may have so long they do not compromise our beloved kingdom's safety." Instructed Pentre

"What?!" Quizzed Lancelot in disbelief wincing at the tone and wording that has slipped out "Sorry, my liege, are you certain of this appointment?" Quizzed Lancelot more polite and respectful

"You got your orders, do not return until she has dismissed you" waved Pentre taking the horse's reins.

He watched Lancelot salute him and head towards Naga to introduce himself and continued onward to head to the village of Dragofrid where Dorian Estiene had come from.

He passed the man by, with a courtly nod and brought the horse to a canter so as to get to the village sooner, before sunset.
Sir Lancelot watched Pentre leave, leaving him and Rufus and Glendale behind, and made his way to Naga to introduce himself properly. He had his orders and was never one to shun duty even in the face of peril or even death

41d5c792c1d9edf25415de45829ce7d5.jpg

"Greetings, madamme, I am Sir Lancelot du Lac, knight of Camelot from the kingdom of Albion. How can I be of assistance?" Quizzed the well trained warrior
Isabella's head snap turned to the naga when the mention of someone being burned. The fear and apprehension quickly transferred from Pentre to Naga as the lord knight continued talking. The dog moved quickly around Isabella, brushing up against her side once more and placing itself in between the girl and the naga. While it didnt growl or make any other aggressive motions towards the naga, it did keep its eyes trained on her waiting in case of danger.

While it was unlikely naga was talking about Isabella, the girl knew witches were usually the first ones burned in any given setting. It was not that long ago even that she was dragged quite literally into an audience which had partaken in such an event. Isabella had watched her mother burned that day, and the crowd fully intended that she would be next before....

She snapped out of the stare when Janella held the Radahan out before her. She stared at it curiously with her jaw slightly dropping. Her eyes only lifted to view Janella when she explained it's power, but immediately dropped back to the artifact.

Her curiosities began taking the better of her and she raised one hand up and reached out as if to take the Radahan. Leaving her hand above the device instead, she closed her eyes and began speaking softly while Janella finished up with Pentre.

"Teimlo ond....cuddio,
cynnwys a ffrwyno'r....hud,
peidiwch.........â gadael iddo....lifo..."

The words came slowly at first as she worked to remember them, and in truth she wasn't necessarily trying to lock anyone to the device. Her curiosities wanted to see what would happen, and further if she was able to make it work using the spell Pentre had recited.
Janella actually barked out a laugh whenever Pentre ordered Lancelot to go and answer any questions that Naga might have. She knew that the knight was going to be very uncomfortable doing so. The elf called and gestured for Rufus and Glendale to come to her. They would need to plan in a place that was more private. A place that might be in the town that Dorian had come from. "It might be good to head into town soon, get something to eat and drink, talk over the odd things that have been going on," she suggested. The mixed elf was looking forward to a few comforts after being in the wilderness for days on end. She nodded and waved toward Pentre after his final instructions, glad to see him gone even if his arrival had proven to be good for her for once. "I'll report to you in a couple of days," she said, almost absently.

She felt wary as Isabella reached toward the Radahan as if she might try and touch it. Lightning quick reflexes were ready to yank it away if need be. As the undead child began to chant, her hand hovering right over the devices, she felt power radiating from it. It had been closed, and it opened as she spoke the words. The clasp was fine and minute, having been made with master craftsmanship combined with magic. It snapped closed against forcefully. Janella repressed a shudder and put it into her bag of holding. It had taken every impulse not to throw the damned thing away into the trees.

Starting to walk toward the town, she glanced about to see what else might linger in the woods around her. Janella was not yet aware of Nightfrost or the forest elves spying upon them. She was distracted, thinking about all the strange events and people. Her brow furrowed with concentration as she tried to fit all the pieces together. The half-drow expected Glendale and Rufus to keep up with her. She turned back toward Naga, unsure if they should invite the sorceress or not. It might be best to at least know what she was doing. "You can grill into Lancelot as we head to the town, you're welcome to join us, he'll be able to catch up with Pentre later."

she loved the fact that she could feel all the tension of all the people around her, she knew everybody wondered what she truly was and she enjoyed that, keeping everyone guessing is half of the fun to her, she made sure not to breath out any smoke due to her excitement. she stretches a bit and yawns"i have no more questions, your silence answered most of them, so, i might just decide to watch this group for now" she moves away from the knight and smiles a devious smile. there was still no proof that she was a dragon nor a warlock seen by any of the group and her teeth glistened. she was happy to get her answers because silence often speaks louder than the words that can be said. Naga would come close enough that the half-drow would have the chance to notice her eyes were not a human color, but she would still have no clues which species naga is. she then sits on a nearby stump and tries not to laugh at the situation that has happened so far"so much excitement today"
Nightfrost listened silently, trying her best to stay out of sights. Her emerald green eyes traveling from the Knights to the Drow and young girl, and then back to the Naga, she then realized; if they were to see her she would surely be in trouble. So without a sound, the woman slowly stepped away from the crowd of people to once again try and find her horse companion.

In her thoughts, her words were racing What were they doing out here with a sorceress? And what were those spells for? They obviously have a mission of sorts to find someone, but who? Was it the sorceress and that’s why she was being aggressive? It’s none of my business why am I even thinking about this? Although it’d be nice to know what’s happening around here considering I’ve been gone for a couple of days.....’

Her thoughts were cut off by the loud whines of Hador. Running toward the sound she found him tangled in branches and his reigns were stuck on them. “Shhhh it’s ok Hador, let me get you out of here.....” Nightfrost slowly approached and placed her hand on the horse’s side. It calmed Hador just enough for her to unhook him from the branches and slowly guide him out, a soft smile of relief on her face that he didn’t appear to be injured.

“Let’s bring you home....” Nightfrost gave a soft chuckle and held the reigns close to herself as she started to walk home. Eventually she may have been able to be seen by anyone on the nearby paths as she drew a little closer towards the group again.
Sir Lancelot listened to her words carefully and shot up his head when Naga mentioned that she had no more questions to ask him about himself or the lord knight Pentre.

He looked at Naga with a steady inquisitive look, unsure if he had understood her words and wishes well enough

7476462f7d8822225f8de33e3da926ce.jpg

"Am I to understand that you are dismissing from further service, madamme?" asked Lancelot suspicious, seeking clarity and confirmation that she was done with him before leaving this awkward group to return with the other knights.
Isabella stared down at the Radahan as it moved back and forth opening and closing in Janella's hand. A small smile poked out of her open lips as she slowly closed them together, and she looked up to Janella with both the look and feeling of prideful accomplishment as she did.

Look what I did! It worked! she thought to herself.

The drow, however, simply turned and made for town, and Isabella heard the mention of food and drink which settled deep within once again as a current need. As she watched Janella walk off she looked over to the Naga, offering a short uncomfortable glare for a moment. There was no way she was being left behind with her. While she hadn't really done anything wrong to Isabella, the burning people comment had left her with a sour view of the Naga.

She stepped twice slowly in Janella's direction as she walked off before turning her head to look at her again. Her pace quickened and she hastily ran after the drow with her undead dog in hot pursuit.

"Hey! Can I come?" Isabella called up to her as she fell into line beside Janella, aiming to be on the opposite side of the Naga if it was relevant. The dog strode up next to her and continued at their pace staring off forwards.

"I'm hungry," she claimed as if requesting Janella's permission to eat in town with her.

"i might just head to the town with the others, but I once again, have no more questions, so you are dismissed" she stands back up and smiles, she thought food sounded good too, she knew that she did not really have to be all that careful around most people with her magic as her using magic in public usually just scared everyone to move away from her, as she was no weak magic wielder, she noticed that young isabella was all excited about something, but she could not tell what"why are you so happy little one" she knew she had done something small that seemed big to the little one, so her curiosity got the better of her as the smallest things can have the biggest of impacts depending on what they are and where they are placed, which makes her curiosity of younger magic wielders all the greater, as they always seem to do the little things that often destroy an entire building, which is funny to her, but she would not say this outloud as she knows better, she would not tempt fate too much as she knows where it could lead, but she still wanted to know the answer to her question as she loved the answers little ones give.
Janella glanced down toward Isabella, "I don't mind," looking to the girl and the dog. She was giving Isabella a look that contained some more respect, she hadn't expected Isabella to be able to manipulate the Radahan. They were certainly unusual, but she was hardly one to judge. "If you look sad and pitiful enough, I bet the townfolk might give you some free food. Well, maybe if the dog looked like it was alive," she added. "Are you able to cast glamours, illusions or any other kinds of spells?" her eyes moved to the large book at the girl carried. She hadn't missed the reaction to the comment about witches, and wasn't sure if Isabella would answer or not. "I can make myself look human, or like a surface elf, it will probably cause less of a stir when I arrive." That, and sometimes a mob demanding she be hanged formed.

She became aware of the lone rider, and the elven spies following them in the trees. The half-drow felt tense, but she didn't want to show it in her bearing. Janella was paranoid, but she also didn't want to reveal to potential enemies that she knew about them. As Naga dismissed Lancelot and moved to walk with him, she caught a glimpse of the sorceress' eyes. The half-drow had already had suspicions, and now they were confirmed. Naga was not entirely human, or perhaps not human at all.

As they got closer to town, she muttered words in a strange language and moved her hand in front of herself. The air around her shimmered, and she looked like a surface elf. Her skin took on a golden color, her hair doing the same, eyes turning green. The leather armor and gear she wore was brown and green now. She looked like a ranger now, rather than a rogue. She changed her voice, her accent was more lyrical and less harsh now. "Bet you're needing some money, aren't you? I'll pay you to spy for me," the offer she made to Isabella was straightforward. "I haven't decided who or what yet, just wanted to know if you'd be up for it." That, and she saw magic users are being useful. Janella had a few tricks up her sleeve, sure, but she'd never have the skill of a mage.
The naga spoke and Isabella offered barely enough evidence she had even noticed it, only allowing her eyes to dart in that direction momentarily before moving back forward as she walked past her, completely ignoring the question. She wasn't comfortable with the naga after the recent transaction she had had with Pentre, Naga was going to get herself killed and Isabella wanted no part of that, nor was she interested in her brazen reckless attitude.

Isabella stared up to Janella as she spoke, identifying the look of respect more as a look of acceptance, that perhaps she liked her, though she wasn't aware of just why. That didn't matter, though, she was just glad Janella wasn't chasing her off so far.

"No...." the girl said softly, if she was able to she likely would never have continued walking around with blue skin within her home town, "I can't do anything like that."

She turned and looked at the dog, flesh peeling off its face and the giant hole in its side exposing its ribs.....it dawned on her that the creature wasn't likely to be welcomed in this town any more than it would have been in Solum. With a slightly sad expression and tone she looked back up to Janella, "Do you think I'll have to get rid of Lucas when we get there?"

The spies were something Isabella was never really aware of, her abilities lie elsewhere and the detection of predators was unfortunately not one of them. The rider, too, was unlikely to be noticed by the girl unless it walked into view, or the obvious noises of an apparent person outside of her awareness became obvious. The Naga.....Isabella wouldn't even look at, and she continued beside Janella trying to pretend she didn't exist for now should the Naga have followed then towards the town.

Janella made her transformation, and Isabella's pace slowed as she watched, her jaw falling slightly leaving a look of awe on her face. That was a spell Isabella had to learn....

"Whoa..." she claimed with obvious surprise and envy in her voice. She stared a moment longer with the same expression before shaking her head slightly in a physical attempt to snap herself out of the trance.

"What does a spy do? I just hide and listen to stuff, right?" The idea of spying didn't sound, to her, like the most noble and honest of professions, but the more she spoke to Janella the more she was liking her. Spying couldn't be that immoral anyway, right?

"what janella does not tell is if a spy gets caught, they often either A get killed on the spot, or B taken in to see what the hell they figured out or what they know about the ones they are working for" she whispered to herself, hoping no one had heard her say that as she continues to walk towards the town wanting food more than anything as she had not eaten anything all day, for the reason she was in her cave since yesterday out of her own free will, but she did not care, she was willing to eat now. she gets close to janella"so why do you need a spy so badly, and why the kids?" she was honestly curious what kids had to offer in terms of skill, but subtlety is the key, now that she thought about it, who would suspect a kid? she would not, now she became a bit worried but she did not truly care if any of the children that she met were spies, none of the children she met had ever cared enough to even stay around long enough, so they got no information out of her, so what would she have to worry about?
Janella was surprised the girl could not do such a thing, "It's a useful skill to have, especially when you're drow." Her gaze slid to Lucas for a time, and she shrugged. "The townsfolk could refuse to allow you entry, or they might be so nervous they'll turn a blind eye. It will likely be something in between, with them keeping a very close eye on the dog. I can vouch for the dog, a fair elven maiden might have some sway," she snickered and twirled about, affecting a carefree and innocent attitude. She wasn't sure if Lucas would leave his charge easily, she'd known canines to be protective but this animal was different.

"You won't even have to hide most of the time. People don't pay any attention to children. I've hired many children that lived on the street to listen in on conversations for me, people will say about anything around kids because they don't think kids are important. And I'll give you a silver piece every week."

Those ears, with hearing twice as good as any human's, did indeed hear Naga's whispered words. "Spies that work among the government or military, or in thieves guilds, are often treated terribly. But this is a more private opportunity. Children are the perfect spies, as they can hide more easily. They can fit into small spaces. And people dismiss them. She could likely sit in the tavern and read, listening to tidbits, and that would be enough. Knowledge is the coin of power. When someone intimidating like a sorceress comes along, people clam up. But when they see only a child, their words flow so easily. It's a risk, but a calculated one that she'd earn money from. Less risky than interrogating Lord Knight Pentre, the right hand of King Conrad himself. You are either very bold or more powerful than you make yourself out to be, antagonizing him and that group of soldiers. Men of the law are hardly ever different from criminals, and just as dangerous and ruthless. The only difference is who is holding the keys and an official seal," she said, a phrase she repeated often.

she nods and her hair moves just enough for, if she really cared enough to notice, janella to see that her ears were pointy and longer than they first seemed, definitely ruling human out of the picture species wise. but what else could she be if she also did not have the personality of an elf. she turns her head and her hair moves back into place as she looks back at the city. "how much food would a small ruby give me?" she had obviously never particularly gone to this town, she smiled at the thought of eating right now, anything sounded good to her and she was happy to go to this city. she pulls out a couple rubies as they continued their walk, obviously she would have crystals to be able to do spells as she does spells with some, but it seems odd just to have rubies on her person at all times to some people, she enjoys having jewels on her at all times though, comes in handy if you want to exchange them for goods, which she did not often do, but there is on occasion something she wants to have, and this is one of those to her, the look on her face was definitely exited. which was not often something she showed outside of her home, this was all new to her too, traveling with a large group, but she liked it.
Juno bastien (played by Kaizasuno)

Juno sits atop the branch of a tree close to the trail,and groans, "He just had to have only one peice of information, that matter of fact led me here to this town that isnt even on the new maps! For a broker that specializes in sourcers he's usually great, but nooooo. He just had to send me here, who even knows it might just be a country bumpkin's rumor.
He kicks his legs, dragging his hands down his face in frustration, "God... might as well stalk out more information.", after his little fit he drops down to the ground looking up to the sun , noticing its about half pass noon. He sighs,"I can do that later it be best to fill up and even see if this town has a inn to stay in.

Juno lifts his foot ready to move forward, but can make it a faint noise of foot steps behind him, and peers over his shoulder to see who they belong too. As his gaze land upon the group, his lips curl forming a brief grin. From how a few of them look he believed that they were an adventuring party. "Adventures are always a neat source of information,"a growl comes from his stomach,"That can wait though." Juno continues along the trail to the town hoping to go unnoticed by the group.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A New Home (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus