Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love and Pain(1x1)

Dai didn't know why, but lately he had been wanting to try to fall in love with a girl once again. He missed the days he was with his old girlfriend, the way he could be himself around her without worrying that she would judge him for what he was, the way he never had to lie to her with what he really was doing when they had had dates planned and he wouldn't make it because he had been injured in another fight that happened on those dates. He lost her because she wanted to become a demon, so she could help him but for a human to become a demon would mean they would have to sell their soul to the devil and he wouldn't let her do it, so she left him. He loved her, and never really moved on but now he needed to move on, to find someone willing to understand that he wanted to protect them and not let them sell their soul to the devil that would lead them to their demise. He sat there in class, like always but all this was going through his mind. It was his senior year and homecoming was coming and this year he would actually go, but he had to find a date. He sighed, looking out the window.
Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko)

"Over here, Erasai!" called a girl, raising her hand for her orange haired friend to pass the soccer ball to her.

With some quick maneuvering, Erasai slipped around her opponent, and kicked the ball to her teammate, her ponytail swishing with every movement.

It was a nice day, to say the least. It was a warm temperature, with a cool breeze rolling through. And wearing the school's physical education attire made it even better. Black shorts, and white t-shirts. In all honesty, Erasai loved being outside, doing things like this with her friends. And hey... it was getting her a passing grade.

Her first year at this school was almost up. Next year, she'd be a senior. Being so outgoing, and active, really helped her fit in, which is what she had been wanting to do. The better you fit in, the less likely you were to be noticed. Really, the only thing that stood out about her was how vibrant her hair was, and people just assumed it as dyed.

"Okay, girls! Go get dressed!" their teacher said, and Erasai quickly made her way over to get a drink of water.

"Nice moves," her friend said, hanging onto her shoulders. "You used to play soccer, didn't you?"

Erasai gave a short laugh. "Heh, yeah..." She turned, making her way to the changing room. She hadn't really played soccer, or many sports to be honest. It was just in her natural to be so agile, and accurate.

Taking a quick shower to rinse off, and dressing herself, Erasai gathered her things once the bell rang, putting her hair back up into her ponytail for her next class. History. It wasn't really her strong suit, since she wasn't taught much of it growing up.

She wave to her friends, and started off down the hall.
Daimonas Blackwell (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Dai watched the girls play soccer outside, noticing the vibrate orange haired girl. He could sense that she wasn't human just by looking at her, but to be sure he would have to catch her scent. He hadn't noticed her in any of his classes but he saw her during lunch. He had gym next, so he would pass by her when he was coming in most likely. He stood up just as the bell rang for the next class. He was always noticed in this school, and he made a name for him there since his freshmen year, with his pranks and the strange aura around him that suggested something was different about him, which got him a lot of attention but there were only a few people in the school who saw him enough outside of school to call him a friend. He walked out of the class, a backpack on one shoulder. He blew his black hair with red tips out of his face as he walked to the gym. One of his friends caught up with him after their class. "Hey, dude, are you going to the homecoming?" He asked, the boy was actually Dai's closer friend, do to both of them being demons but Dai was stronger than his friend, they both knew it.

Dai simply shrugged. "Maybe. I have my eyes set on finding more out about the new girl." He said with a grin at his friends surprised expression.
"Why her?" He asked as they passed by some girls that clearly glanced at Dai and his friend. Both of the boys were handsome and tall, Dai being three inches over seven feet and his friend being two inches over eight feet.
Dai shrugged. "There is something about her that interests me." He saw the girl that they were talking about and said "Nice move you had out there." before the two boys walked into the gym.

Letting out a heavy breath, she walked through a crowd of people. She stopped, when she heard someone speaking to her, and looked back at the boy that walked by. Who was that?

Thinking for a moment, she thought she had seen him before. Maybe even heard a few things about him from friends. Perhaps he was that trouble maker? She shook her head, not exactly sure. Turning, she continued on to class.

---

"Erasaaaaaai~" She turned, just in time to see her friend bound onto her, wrapping her arms around her neck. "Let's go to the cafe, okay?"

Erasai smiled, but wanted to decline. She had just gotten out of class, and she wanted to go home and study... But that adorable smile her friend had -- she just couldn't say no. "Ah, alright," she said, being pulled along by her friend. Outside, on the campus lawn, their small group of friends were waiting for them.

(I wanted to ask exactly how we should have them meet each other and have a conversation?)

Perhaps after the cafe when she is walking home.

(Alright)

Dai had left school a little later because he had practice for the baseball team, the best place for his height. He decided to not change out of his practice clothes and go ahead and head home. He told his friend bye and headed for his apartment. He still had work but he need to drop his stuff off first. He was about to past a cafe when he bumped into someone. "Sorry." He mumbled, not seeing who it was.

Her hair curtained beside her, as it was now out of the ponytail and hanging freely. She gave a small 'oof' sound when he bumped into her, and frowned at him. She opened her mouth to say something, but he said sorry, and she decided against it.

"Hey, isn't that the one guy everyone is talking about? He's kinda cute..." her friend asked, pushing her blond hair behind her ear and looking at him, blushing a bit. Erasai looked at her, and sighed.

"Could you say it any louder? I'm sure he heard you..." the orange haired girl said, frowning.

Dai noticed he had bumped into the girl from earlier that day. "I see we met again, soccer girl." He said, in a joking tone. There wasn't a time he didn't like to tease and joke around with people. He could be serious, but not always.

"Soccer girl..." Erasai said, not really caring to be called that.

"Her name is Erasai," her friend blurted out, while adding, "and I am Maddie. I've seen you around school." Her flush grew a bit brighter. Erasai glanced at her. It was quite apparent that her friend had a crush on this guy. She turned back to face him.

"Yes, we do meet again, Random Guy from the Halls."

Dai grinned, not really caring that she didn't like to be called it. He nodded at what her friend said. "It is nice to meet you both. I am Daimonas, but everyone just calls me Dai for short." It was funny what his name meant in Greek, but no one every questioned about his strange name. "So, where are you both headed?" He wanted to make conversation with the two girls, more so Erasai. He wasn't the best at telling when someone had a crush on him.

"Daimonas," Maddie repeated, snapping her fingers as if she knew that. "I mean, Dai."

Erasai nudged her friend, and looked at Dai. "Maddie is waiting for the bus, and once it comes, I am walking home." She was being quite blunt, and it may have not been for the best of her intentions. Maddie nodded her head quickly.

Dai looked up at the sky, seeing that the sun was starting to set. "How about I walk you home once Maddie's bus comes? It is getting late and there are many dangerous things in this world that come out at night." He knew that most people would consider him, being a demon and what not, as a creature of a night but he really isn't the type of person to kill people for no reason.

Maddie let out a whining sound.

Erasai raised her hands and shook her head. "No, I don't really need --"

"Thanks! I always get worried about her walking home alone all the time." Maddie nudged her. Erasai just gave a bewildered look. What was with this girl? First she whined, and now she was trying to force her to go with this guy...

Sighing, she nodded her head to him, just as the bus started to pull up.

"Alright, by you two! Be safe!" Maddie said, getting onto the bus. Erasai watched her until the bus was out of sight, and turned to look awkwardly back at Dai.

Dai blinked in surprise when he heard Maddie was whining, like a little puppy that had been wounded but when Erasai was about to decline, she pretty much made her accept his request.

He watched as the bus drove away then looked down at Erasai. "You should probably lead the way." He said.

Erasai shifted uncomfortably. "Er... Right," she said, holding her bag in front of her, and taking a few steps forward, before she stopped suddenly, facing him.

"Really, if you don't want to walk me, I understand. I mean, it is probably out of the way, and everything."

She was feeling a bit paranoid. She wasn't quite fond of people knowing where she lived.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love and Pain(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus