Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"I'll pass. I don't think we're compatible at all."
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

A soldier of Misfortune, Huh? You and I will get along just fine.

Friends
Rolige Dare Amore (played anonymously)

Rolige slowly placed his manicured nail onto his own lips gently, as he looked Dante up and down. "Pass. Not to offend." He said with an airy, quiet voice, fluttering his eyelashes.
Astarion Ancunín (played by Mando)

"Pass. Don't take it too personally, but you, my dear, seem far too sweet. That isn't inherently bad, of course, I merely prefer my sweetness to come in an, mm... larger form."
Pizzard McWizard (played anonymously)

"Mmm, sorry. I'll pass. No offense though."
Salamandra (played anonymously)

"Friend, if only because you look... very edible."
Alysa (played anonymously)

“I politely pass. Your not my type…” she says as she sips wine.
Dettlaff van der Eretein (played anonymously)

"You are not my type, either. I will pass."
Makima (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I believe the only right answer here is to pass. I have no need for a relationship of any kind with your kind."
Raphael (played anonymously)

"A devil you may be, but no. Pass."
World of Stands (played anonymously)

Well... since D4C is the only finished character on here, I'll be using her
D4C, seemed uneased by Raphael, after all, he is a demon.. and she was brought out by parts of The Saint.. "Pass... very hard pass" she'd mutter

Pass
Eleanor Martin (played by Jaws)

"Some sort of spirits? Pass", Eleanor said as she put out her cigar on the sole of her Mary Janes. "Any relationships with spirits don't turn out well, at least in the books."
Veszal Ilaleztice (played by Mando)

"Spirits can be fun, at least the dark and chaotic ones. But something tells me you'd be a little too good for company such as mine. Pass."
Rook Hunt (played by PK-Lucas)

"Hair as white as snow, eyes as red as blood.." Rook dramatically began saying, "Much like Snow White, but more fierce and strong! Such a magnificent combination, strength and beauty!"

Friend.. I think?
It's.. hard to tell with Rook sometimes.
Mary Q (played anonymously)

Mary Q laughed a bit, before giving hima backbreaking hug, it made a loud cracking sound when she actually squeezed him "Woops-" She'd mutter setting him down

"I think that interaction went well, I assume were friends now?"
Dreambert (played anonymously)

"Hm... I'm feeling a bit risky for that type of hug. Besides, I'm willing to friend as well! What could go wrong? Hehehe... heh... why do i feel nervous all of the sudden-"
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'll pass here, but it's not too late to make friends--It would be a bit hasty to just declare friendship right away, don't you think?"
Raphael (played anonymously)

"I believe that-- ...No, never mind. I pass."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus