Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

The Caretaker (played anonymously)

The Android looks at Brendant, his eyes simply scanned him for a long time.. before his face turned into a gentle smile.. sure hes sapient, but there are times when coding takes protocal.. this is one of those times "Im not sure.. maybe, Id believe we could be friends and see where it goes" the Android again smiled
"I think you're one of my son's friends...to avoid being that awkward dad, I will pass"
Raphael (played anonymously)

"There's very little chance that we would get along in any capacity. Pass."
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Gonna have to pass on my part..."
Ho'olheyak (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'm not particularly interested in you, but perhaps your place is not with me anyway. Pass."
"I do not like you. Pass"
Haarlep (played by Mando)

"We could certainly play. Friends."
Melody (played anonymously)

"Pass.." The Insecti-like humanoid muttered "Im not sure what he is.. worrying enough, I dont think hes actually edible.." She'd seem on edge.. backing away quickly on her sharp legs
"Hard pass."
Theodore Noise (played anonymously)

"A soldier, ey? I've seen some soldiers in a war befire in The Pizza Tower, but they're actually quite different from ya. But eh, I'll friend ya since you seem interesting. Woag!"
Haarlep (played by Mando)

"For the fun of chaos, perhaps a friend."
Koriss Aberdeen (played by Lyndis)

She's stuttering before she can even get a word out, eyes wide and nervous as Koriss takes in the blood red demon towering overhead. "Oh, you're... you're big. Oh! Um, but, ah-! Y-you seem like you would be good to have on anyone's side! Rather than the opposite, anyway. Certainly wouldn't want someone like you for an enemy so, uh-" An awkward chuckle rattles past her teeth. "...friend?"
Arujine Sarasa (played by Jooters)

The wolf inspected the young woman, his red eyes looking her up and down.
"Hm..." Said Sarasa, scratching his chin. "You are quite cute, I must admit. A nervous stutter, clumsy... Somehow taller than me. All traits men such as myself like. However, I must say your appearance is not exactly my type. So for now, I shall pass."
Astarion Ancunín (played by Mando)

"Wolves aren't at all my type, but there's the possibility of friendship."
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"Friend. We've got a lot in common, and I'm happy with that."
River Hayes (played by Joshie2003)

"I'm sorry....but pass" he bit his lip nervously

"Passing on Karlach? I know she looks scary, but she's a big teddy bear. Anyway, darling, I pass. First, I can't tell what you're into. Second, there's no way you could handle me."
"I probably could" the Necromancer snickered, knowing well he wont be able to handle it if he were to flirt back-

"Oh, you can handle me? My, aren't you precious?" Astarion smiles widely as he laughs, the points of his fangs not at all hidden. "Very well. How about a little date? After all, I could just eat you up, darling."
Date

"Why.. it is not often that I cross paths with one of a similar temper," the great Quasar purred, brushing his scarred shoulder past Astarion as he stepped into the light. Hmm, for a human, he actually wasn't a sight for sore eyes in the slightest. "Ah, but a honeyed tongue only brings one so far. There is more to you than your gracious pale-eyed charm, is there not? Yes.. you bear an air of cruelty, a glitter of absent remorse in your eyes. Why, you fascinate me, darling, and yet.. I do not know why." It frustrated him. Did all humanoids have pointy ears? Flarus had never cared enough about those bumbling apes to notice. Astarion didn't strike him as particularly fit, either, but his instincts told him to think twice about attacking the man just yet. There was no need to. Unlike the mindless brutes that Flarus usually enjoyed to sway, this snow-haired figure struck him as being capable of providing him with a good, long talk. "But I have plenty of time. Come, reveal your secrets to me- perhaps over a cup of a tea? I have a couple of poisonless blends at my ship." This would be a game most enjoyable.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus