Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Astarion Ancunín (played by Mando)

"Someone more full of themselves than I am? Pass."
Neptune (played by Reithesniper)

Neptune looks to Astarion, removing his headphones... "Well.. if your so full of yourself.. Im ought to Pass... sorry maybe?" he'd say, putting on his headphones to listen to more rain rounds
Keeby (played anonymously)

"Brr... Too cold but... I'll be friends with you as long I get an ice ability from a enemy so I won't have to worry about shivering..."
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"Now I ain't sure exactly what you are, mate, but that don't mean we can't be friends, eh?"
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Pass."
Raphael (played anonymously)

"No. Pass."
He gave a dismissive wave.
Pow (played anonymously)

Pow looked up at Drael.. turning, and hitting something with a hammer, and presenting him with a rose made of metal
*Flirt

Date btw
Makima (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I suppose the good answer here would be to pass."
Neptune (played by Reithesniper)

Neptune is much smaller for this game... he looked at Makima although a tad confused on this human.. his cheeks felt hot.. before reality crashed in on him.. even if he did like her, it wouldnt matter, he just lives too long-

"S-Sorry ma'am, Ill be passing.."
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia would then blink before pulling out a sign that says Friend while smiling. Aww. :)
"We're already friends. She sells the best pears I've ever eaten"
Ciel (played anonymously)

"You make good sweets I suppose.." He crossed his arms. Friend
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

"Unfortunately, I don't have a choice but to be your acquaintance, as you know, master." Sebastian bowed. "However, if I could, I would most definitely pass."
Raphael (played anonymously)

"As expected, undoubtedly, I'd befriend a demon."
Mostima (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm, I suppose it would be a pass in this case. I may have horns and a tail like demons do, but I was born with a halo and wings. Something I still have."
May (played anonymously)

"Hm... I can befriend for now... Maybe we coukd like, I dunno? Defeat some monsters or relax?"
"C...can I take you out on one of those date things? You're really really pretty" He said in an overwhelmingly innocent tone
Veszal Ilaleztice (played by Mando)

"Too innocent. I'll ignore the more terrible parts of myself and politely pass."
"Hooooly dark knight... Woooow... You are, HAH! Terrifying. Is... Is that blood? Looks like blood. Certainly adds to the aura of uh, terror around this region here." Bren motioned around Veszal's entire body with his hand, "It's a good look man, hah. Listen, uhhh... Yeah, I'm gonna say friends, and it's gonna look like I'm running to hide, but that's because I am. And if you hear crying that sounds like a 4 year old girl stuck in a tree, I'm not sayin' it's me, but uh, maybe just ignore it...? Alright. Hah, you just. You keep doin' you buddy." Bren chuckled awkwardly as he approached, lightly tapping Veszal's chest with his knuckles as if they were old pals. "HAH! Like stone! Yeap, shouldn't have done that. ALRIGHT!" With that, Bren hastily vanishes into the distance, legs carrying him away as fast as they can muster.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus