Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Enemies and Friends (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, I have taken a notice that only one of my characters have an enemy. I wanted to try having my characters make some foes because then if there is ever a conflict about whether the character is good, they will have references on how they act on both, because no one knows how they truly act. I also wanted some of my shy characters to make some friends because it takes a little bit more time and effort to get to know them, but I only have two shy characters, Belle Jackson and Shaien.

If you are interested, please do PM me or reply to this about it and what you have in mind. I will say, for me, I like to plot out of my RPs and planning all the twists and turns, it is more fun that way. :)
(shouldn't you be at your mom's house by now? XD)

My character Diana (still in progress) wouldn't mind having a few foes.

And my character Vanessa isn't very hyper/energetic, etc. So making friends with shy timid people should be a breeze for her

(you can befriend or declare enemies with most of my characters! Anything for a good RP! ^^)
Yuka

I've got some enemy-type characters, if you're interested :)
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

@Otaku16Otaku: Sure! Just take a look of my characters and tell me which ones you think will be good to use for a enemy.

@spellplague: That's wonderful! Which ones do you think would work well as an enemy for my characters Kuro, Daimonas(Other Male Characters), and Moriah. Those are the main three I want to try to have some enemies.
Oooh! I've been looking for the same thing. Unfortunately, my characters are still primarily good at heart, so unless the two characters have some sort of horrid falling-out, I'm unsure if I can help :( Which sucks because I absolutely love having enemies for my characters and it's soooo hard to find some.

Auuughh dfljkljsd haha thanks kuro, now I'm on the lookout too.

But yeah! I'd be willing to give it a shot. Whether with you or with whoever else here haha!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Enemies and Friends (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus