Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Foster Family (Group RP) (ALL ROLES FULL) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

nightmqre

Kovu wrote:
I’m down to be the Dad,

Name: Kovu,
Job: Therapist

Past: very loving father, he grew up with a good family, and good grades. But when it came to his first years in college he slacked.
He got into a lot of bad areas, but he came back finished school and got his doctorate.
He met his late wife in college when he returned to school.
She past away about 5 years ago shortly after they got married in a car accident.

Personality,
Kind, but harsh, he has a soft spot for kids, and his now wife. She can manipulate him at will.
But he’s a nice guy, for the most part, sometimes he drinks but
The worst days are when he loses a patient. He’s a good guy, and wants the best for his adopted kids.

WE HAVE BOTH PARENTS!
Fastgirl01 Topic Starter

StaticNightmares wrote:
Kovu wrote:
I’m down to be the Dad,

Name: Kovu,
Job: Therapist

Past: very loving father, he grew up with a good family, and good grades. But when it came to his first years in college he slacked.
He got into a lot of bad areas, but he came back finished school and got his doctorate.
He met his late wife in college when he returned to school.
She past away about 5 years ago shortly after they got married in a car accident.

Personality,
Kind, but harsh, he has a soft spot for kids, and his now wife. She can manipulate him at will.
But he’s a nice guy, for the most part, sometimes he drinks but
The worst days are when he loses a patient. He’s a good guy, and wants the best for his adopted kids.

WE HAVE BOTH PARENTS!

Sweet! I’ll go ahead and make a group chat. Hopefully everybody is online right now
I CAN BE A CHUUNII

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Foster Family (Group RP) (ALL ROLES FULL) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus