Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » My Hero: Over-Seas [Closed]

The Squad (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Ds shook his head. "No I live a while away from here." He said. "I live close enough for the walk from my house to the school to be less than an hour, though it's not exactly next door. You?" Lucas asked.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

"A suburb over. Bus through and get there in about half an hour. Makes me jealous of those with flying quirks." Nick pouts ass they head up approaching a bus stop. "So, do you take after your parents quirk wise? Or like me are you completely random and different to them?" Nick asks trying to make conversation with these new, potential friends.

"I got a mix. Mom's got gills she can breath through, Dad can spit plasma balls. What about oyu Davi-er-Ds?" Lucas asked. Ds tensed when he was asked. "None of your damn business." He snapped. "Whoa man! Chill!" Lucas chuckled. "Didn't know it was a sore spot. Sorry." He said.

Nick cowered down a little from Ds response. Feeling a bit bad for asking but then gave his own answer to ease tension.
"Dad's quirkless and Mum has the ability to change the colour of her hair. Similar to a chameleon."

"No offense, but your parents kinda got shafted with quirks, huh?" Lucas asked. "So you guys doing anything for the rest of hte day?" Lucas asked. "Going home. Probably gonna sleep." Ds said.

"Rarer to not have a quirk than have one." He winks and smirks at Lucas. "Just head home and crash. Come to terms with the first day."

"Well, you two sure have eventful days ahead of you." Lucas chuckled. "Want a tour around town?" Lucas asked, looking to Nick. He didn't know how long Nick had been in town, but hey, the offer couldn't hurt after all.

Nick checked his phone for the time.
"I've had a look about but could always use a local to give me a better look around." He says relaying a text home saying he'd be a little late.

"Alright, let's get moving!" Lucas said. "Mind if I tag along?" Ds asked. He wasn't exactly interested in the tour, but knew he didn't want to go home right now. "Home's real boring sometimes." He added. "I don't mind." Lucas said, before the headed off.

They stopped at a bus stop to head deeper into town, after all the city they lived in, New Corell, was a shockingly large city. And considering the presence of Watchman, a hero famous for his quirk allowing him to make incredibly advanced technology, it was incredibly advanced, seeming to have multiple vertical layers to the city, at least in the deeper parts of the city.

Lucas started out taking Nick and Ds to a popular hangout spot in the Third district of the city. It was basically a massive arcade, bowling alley, and movie theater all put together, with some pretty good food.

Nick was impressed. In his few weeks here he never went to this place but heard about it here and there as he took in the city earlier. Now he could see why it was advertised most places.
"Nice place. Never came much into this district before." He adds taking in the area. The city itself was busy but fairly organized. It was easy to find yourself from one spot to another and make your way around with some basic knowledge of the area. This wasn't even taking into account the security systems. The city as a whole was very advanced and security cameras could be noticed on corners and barriers along the roads ready to pop up at a moments notice. This was just what Nick could see. Chances are the cities more in depth systems were even more advanced and mind boggling.

"Yeah. This district is generally where all the stuff you do for fun is." Nick explained. "Got movie theaters, arcades, more than a few shops." He added. "There's a paint ball place here too." Ds added.

"I assume you two come here frequently yourselves?" He asks looking over the railing to the lower floors. The numerous people scattering around like ants. Some human and other of less mammalian looks.

"Dunno about Ds, but I do." Lucas said. "Not necessarily to this specific place, but this part of the city in general." He added. "There's another arcade near by that's pretty cool too." Lucas added. "Got some decent vr games." He explained.

"Oh yea, do you two know each other prior to coming to the school?" He looked back to his classmates and his shadow moved slowly towards Lucas curiously.

"Nope." Ds answered. "Yeah, me and my family just moved into town a few months ago." Lucas said, not noticing the shadow.

"Oh yea, so what exactly is the rules for quirk usage in public? Back in Australia it's legal to use your quirks as freely as you want depending on the rating for them. If they're considered dangerous or not. We were never told regarding the specifics."

"It's a lot like that hear. Generally you can use your quirk however you want, depending on it's rank and classification." Lucas answered.

"Well ain't that something." Nick says leaning back into the seat. "Quiet the place." He says before his phone buzzes. Picking it out he takes a look and sighs. "Well mates seems I must be off. I'll catch the both of you tomorrow in class."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » My Hero: Over-Seas [Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus