Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Closed. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Carabia (played by Robyn) Topic Starter

Volkstar Vamos wrote:
Hello

Greetings! Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to join.
Isaac_Burke

{Heya! I'm interested! Is it too late to join?}

Isaac_Burke wrote:
{Heya! I'm interested! Is it too late to join?}

Not at all! Newcomers are still welcome. :) If you like the look of the group, you're welcome to start things off by applying with whichever character you have in mind.
(Wossup can I join)

koibito wrote:
(Wossup can I join)

Yup! With that said, I noticed that the listed character is modern, whereas this is a medieval-fantasy setting. If you have another character for the medieval timeline, please shoot me a message sometime! :)
Fern_Goner011

I've been doing only modern/realistic roleplays recently but I'm in love with this Academy thing. I'm interested and I will have to build a character for this. Do you have any advice for making a medieval character?

Fern_Goner011 wrote:
I've been doing only modern/realistic roleplays recently but I'm in love with this Academy thing. I'm interested and I will have to build a character for this. Do you have any advice for making a medieval character?

I'm so glad you like the look of the Academy already! :) I'll send a message over so we can chat back and forth as you build someone new.
Hello there, I’d absolutely love to join!

Elfi Dragneel wrote:
Hello there, I’d absolutely love to join!

Sent the opener your way! Looking forward to it.

Bumping! Looking to welcome in active Tutors, but more Students are always welcome as well.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Closed. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus