Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » He needs your help (Romance maybe?) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

sounds cool! i am 17 though but i would still love to do romance!
I has an interest. I usually create characters on the fly so if one of three doesn't interest you please let me know
Hi, I was wondering if this RP is still open, it looks very interesting and i wanna try it out
Flynn Auburn (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Riley872 wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if this RP is still open, it looks very interesting and i wanna try it out
it’s still open
Well this seems interesting although I’m not really sure if this is still open or not
Taz

oof this sounds interesting if could you write a tad more in the description so i know what will be the base xx

LarryBandzIV wrote:
Well this seems interesting although I’m not really sure if this is still open or not
it is, I’ll pm ya

Taz wrote:
oof this sounds interesting if could you write a tad more in the description so i know what will be the base xx
sure, I’m still kinda new to this so that’s why I have no clue what I’m doing. I’ll pm you to talk
Taz

how old are you? just so that i have a knowing.. and what types of words i should use for your understanding e.g. easy, complex,

Taz wrote:
how old are you? just so that i have a knowing.. and what types of words i should use for your understanding e.g. easy, complex,
i do not wish to share personal information like that, I’m aware of what 99% of words mean and if I don’t ill ask or use google. Even if I told you my age it wouldn’t matter cause I have autism and I know more then anyone can believe.
Sounds cool! PM if you’re down.
I’d be interested to rp if your still open. Pm me if you are I guess.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » He needs your help (Romance maybe?) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus